forty-nine

amanda is the best ✨✨✨✨✨✨

-

danielle

"merry christmas!" i was greeted as i walked downstairs into the living room.

everyone was gathered around the tree, jeremy taking pictures of the tree itself and the kids opening their presents. the latest one i saw was jazzy opening a new bracelet, that spelled out her name, which was from justin, and jaxon opening a toy car, also from justin.

"you good babe?" justin asked. he was sitting in front of the tree with his brother and sister, plus dad and mom, and they all looked so comfortable and like a family together.

it also made me feel like an intruder.

"yeah babe, hold on i have to go to the bathroom."

"again?-" he called out but i was already leaving, but instead of the bathroom, i went to the room justin and i shared and laid across the bed and opened up iMessage.

to ryan : merry christmas boiii 😛

from ryan : merry christmas to you too bestiee

from ryan : what'd you get me ?

to ryan : you'll see when i get back ;) gtg

the messages i had texted to anna, and the rest of the guys went pretty much the same way, and i was in the middle of texting anna until justin came in the room.

"baby, what are you doing up here?" he looked confused.

"didn't want to intrude." i simply replied, much to justins amusement. he cracked up. "what's so funny?" i was dead serious.

"they all love you, i love you." justin said and i gasped.

that was basically the first serious time we had said i love you to each other, and i freaked on the inside.

but if course, i played it cool. "and i love you too."

"well, there's not to many presents for the kids left, maybe only 10 or 15, so i wanted to give you your present here."

he reached out and took out two bags, one of a plain black bag, and one that said sephora.

i opened the sephora ones first. inside there were tons of makeup thingies, packets, etc. but when i opened them, all there was the container , no actual makeup inside.

"this is to show you you're beautiful without makeup." he said and i almost wanted to cry, but didn't. i gave him a warm smile, and kissed him as peck out the cheek.

i then took what was in the plain bag. it was a plain black velvet case, although very large. when i opened it, i was such in pain that i could've cried.

inside was a bracelet, and then silver one with a couple of music notes engraved. there was also a diamond necklace in there. "holy shit justin, thank you , i love you. "

"anything for my girl, check the in scription."

i turned over the necklace, and saw it, it said,

you give me purpose in any way beautiful, love you.

that was all if took to to made me burst in tears.

-

HOLY SHIZZZ THANKS FOR 97k ++ reads

AND WE'RE FUCKING IN #38 for fanfiction its litttt 😍🔥🔥🔥

ILY GUYS SFM, YOU'RE THE BEST

-a super happy, jumping over the moon, Angelique 💫💦😩.