{10}

{10}

Dedication: mandarinemom 

Suga looses himself. He looses himself within memories, and within the blame he puts on himself.

It's my fault, it's my fault, IT'S MY FAULT. IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

Due to this, he he also looses track of time... Time, that for him, slips by at a painfully slow pace. It's his fault... He needs to do something to fix it... But he is scared. He is scared and wishes that he didn't have to make all of the decisions. For once, why couldn't someone tell him what to do? Why couldn't someone else be king?

Why?

Why?

Why?

"Suga," a familiar voice shouts, resulting in Suga slowly exiting his memories. "SUGA! Are you alright?" The voice gets louder, the voice comes closer... "Suga? Can you hear me?" It's Daichi. Daichi with his warm, reassuring smile. Daichi with his deep and soothing voice. Before Suga can respond, Daichi sits in front of him. He sits so close that he is able to pull Suga even closer to him... That he is able to trap him in a tight embrace. "I was so worried... I found a lot of dangerous traps... I was so afraid that you might've..." Suga ends up interrupting Daichi.

"I'm scared... I'm loosing my home, both to the construction and the traps... Kageyama is missing... He could be dead. And it's all my fault. I should've done something sooner. God Daichi, why didn't I do something sooner?" With that said, he finally returns Daichi's hug... He returns it by tightly gripping the slippery fabric of Daichi's coat, and resting his head upon Daichi's right shoulder. "Even now, I'm wasting time... I shouldn't be the king."

"Stop," Daichi whispers, "stop blaming yourself. You could've never predicted that any of this would happen... As for your Kageyama, I'll help you find him. I'll help you find him AND I'll help you save the forest. But only if you stop blaming yourself, and saying things like 'I shouldn't be the king.' You're a great king. You're a great person. Well, crow-person..." As he whispers, he rubs small circles on Suga's back. Even though it is kinda hard to feel through the animal skins, and the coat that Daichi lent him, what he can feel is soothing. "Now let's go back to the cabin and get you warmed up, okay?"

All Suga can do is nod. That is, and let Daichi guide him... Let Daichi hold one of his hands. Let Daichi intertwine his tan fingers with his pale fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrive at Daichi's cabin. Both of them are surprised. Not only are the lights, which Daichi had turned off before left now on, but KAGEYAMA can be seen through one of the windows.

"Kageyama!" Suga shouts, before dashing into the cabin, with Daichi in tow. "Kageyama, you're alright!"

"S-Sugawara-sama?" Kageyama stammers, shocked to find his king before him, and with a human at that. Kageyama's companion, an orange haired man, seems as equally as shocked.

"-S-Sama?" the man shrieks, "you're a k-king! And W-WAHHH! You're a b-bird guy t-too!" The whole scene is quite hilarious... With both Kageyama and the man gazing at Suga with wide eyes, and mouths wide open. What is not hilarious, however, is the dark expression on Daichi's face.

"Hinata," Daichi barks, "I told you that the spare key is only to be used for emergencies!"

"It was! I found Kageyama who looked all BLEHHH so I brought him here!" Hinata shouts, all the while shaking like a leaf in the wind. "Please don't be mad, Daichi!"

"Oh don't be so hard on him, you did the same thing," Suga says, all the while giving Daichi's hand a small squeeze. Giving Daichi's hand a small squeeze before letting it go... Before walking over to Kageyama. "As for you!" Suga says, all the while saving his right index finger at Kageyama. "I told you, we are not fighting the humans! That's what you did, didn't you? You better not lie to me."

Kageyama emits a loud sigh before answering. "I did... It would have went smoothly if one of the machines didn't suddenly turn, resulting in me flying right into it! I was REALLY close to peking a construction worker's eyes out!" As Kageyama speaks, Suga slowly grows more and more angry. Kageyama disobeyed him... Kageyama got hurt... And he was trying to hurt some construction worker that was just doing his job! Kageyama nervously gulps as Suga flashes him one of his small, anger backed smiles. "Kageyama, you better apologize if not to me, to this man," Suga says, all the while motioning to the orange haired man, "because he is a human. You were about to hurt another human... You were about to hurt someone just like him!"

"I'm not going to apologize to some filthy human whose name I don't even know," Kageyama mutters. He had hoped Suga wouldn't hear him... But Suga heard him. He heard him loud and clear.

"What's your name?" Suga asks the man, upon having turned around to face him.

"I'm H-Hinata Shoyo, y-your majesty," Hinata stammers. He can't believe it... He is talking to a king. A real king!

"Kageyama, you will apologize to Hinata, RIGHT NOW," Suga says, turning back to Kageyama, and giving him the look.

"I'm sorry," Kageyama mutters, "now please stop scolding me, I have a headache."

With a small sigh, Suga decides to talk to Kageyama more later. After all, he has to make up for Kageyama's rudeness. He has to introduce himself to Hinata Shoyo...

"I'm Sugawara Koshi," Suga says, "but you can just call me Suga. I'm sorry for Kageyama's rude behavior..."

"It's f-fine," Hinata stammers in response, still feeling a bit nervous. Well, actually more than just a bit... He feels so nervous that, soon after Suga introduces himself, he dashes into the bathroom.

"That guy has the guts to be a reporter, and sneak into a bunch of places he isn't supposed to be, yet he gets nervous talking to you," Daichi says, with a laugh, "I don't get it..." Well, he actually kinda gets it. After all, Suga is incredibly beautiful.

Kageyama, who despite being scared of Suga just a few minutes quickly gains his courage back. "So who is he?" Kageyama asks, motioning to Daichi. "Is he your mate? Did you let some human seduce you? Did you betray your people?" Kageyama's words are like venom... Venom that quickly spreads throughout Suga's body. Has he betrayed his people by letting himself trust a human?

"Listen hear, you little shit," Daichi shouts, with an expression that can't be described in words. "Your king has been trying his best to save you and all of the crow-people. He has been trying so hard that his feathers have been falling out! What have you done that has made your feathers fall out?"

Kageyama is surprised to hear about Suga's feathers falling out. Suga had seemed healthy and happy... He seemed perfectly healthy and happy avoiding all the problems the humans have caused. Deciding to ignore the rude (and actually, quite scary human) Kageyama asks, "Is it true? Have your feathers been falling out?" Before Suga can give a verbal response, some of his feathers, from his left temple, fall out. They slowly fall until they land on the floor. "S-Suga-san..." Kageyama whispers, now feeling worried. Around the same time Suga lost his parents, Kageyama lost his... He lost his after witnessing their feathers, over the course of a couple of years, fall out. "Suga-san," Kageyama whimpers, and much to his own annoyance, he starts to cry. "Please don't die."