You/Him/her Get Drunk

*request and I really like this one as well so I hope you enjoy this scenario.* 
​​​​​​
Ciel(Horny Drunk)
Sebastian had allowed Ciel to drink some red wine. Ciel had also found he really liked the wine and drank the entire container of wine. Now the Ciel we know and either love or hate was drunk. "(Y/N) come here." Ciel called to you and to which you nodded and walked to Ciel. Looking at Ciel, you furrowed your eye brows wondering what he wanted. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to the top of your neck and slightly licked the spot. "C-Ciel w-what are you doing?" You ased in alarm. Ciel just smirked and continued leaving sloppy kisses and light licks down your body eventually crawling on top of your body. You relaxed into Ciel. You allowed him what he wanted; I'm just wondering exactly what he wanted.

Sebastian(Creepy/Weird drunk)
Now you !might think You got drunk but no it was your beloved Sebastian. He had been ordered by Ciel to drink a container of Champagne thinking it was poisoned, and knew Sebastian would remain unaffected by it. This just ended in Sebastian becoming drunk. "(Y/N) look". All he was showing you was him waving his hand up and down. You glared at Sebastian. This annoyed you. Sebastian fell asleep and you looked down. " Demons don't sleep or need to yet you are." All you heard was Sebastian moan your name and it was not a sleep like moan it was sexual so you just walked off leaving the drunk Sebastian on the ground. "So when he sleeps he has wet dreams of me, disgusting." You muttered to your self.

Grelle(Tired Drunk)(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)
For once Grelle wasn't the one who did something fun or weird. It was you. You had gotten drunk off beer you had drank at some dump office party the dispatch had. "(Y/N) get up." "No let me sleep Grelle." "Your sleeping on the floor." "I don't care." Grelle kicked you. You didn't move. Grelle laid on top you and you still didn't move. Grelle walked over and poured water on you. You dcrecched and in your drunken state kicked out and kicked Grelle in his testicles once again. You were getting when you sobered up.😉

​​Snake(Perverted Drunk)
You never thought Snake would get drunk but you were wrong because he did. He was also the complete opposite of his quiet, kind and non dirty minded self. Currently he was drawing. "(Y/N) come here look at what I drew." Snake screamed slightly slurring his words. You looked down at what he had drawn and it was a giant picture of a...... PENIS. "BAD SNAKE, EW EW EW. I WILL NEVER LET YOU BECOME DRUNK AGAIN NOT IF YOUR GONNA DRAW PENIS'S FOR ME. WHY IS IT SO BIG?" Snake smirked and said "It's a picture of mine (Y/N) I drew it to size too." You blushed and fainted thinking dirty thoughts with slight blood trickling from your nose.

Ronald(Dumb Drunks)
Both you and Ronald got drunk. How? You decided an after work drinking contest would be fun. "Ronald what's two plus three?" "Six" "No it's four." "Yes it is six." Back and forth you two drinks argued both having the wrong answer to your question vthat didn't need to be asked. You two fought untill you were pinned by the drunk Ronald to the wall and was told; " I have a better thing you can scream then four."

William(Cry baby Drunk)
Like your big brother you love the color red and because red wine is red, you drank a lot of it. You would not stop crying on William's shoulder. "Get off love." William said. "No you'll leave me." "No I won't just let go." "No Willy poo no no no no no." "My God you are like you brother when your drunk."

Undertaker(Seductive Drunk)
When Undertaker got drunk he was very seductive. He would rub up and down your arms whispering slured but dirty words in your ears. He would drag his long black nails across your cheeks bringing the color red to them. All that you knew was that you both got lucky when Undertaker was drunk.

Claude(Hungry Drunk)
You had gotten drunk and were locked in your room with Claudevso you would not disturb Alois. "Claude feed me please, I'm hungry." "You ate two minutes ago." "Please Claude, something to eat please." "No you are drunk and if you eat too much you will end up regurgitating what you are while drunk." You pouted but then started to feel funny. "C-Claude I'm g-gonna..." Poor Claude you threw up all over him.

Finny
Finny got drunk but was just buzzed but he wasn't used to it. "(Y/N) I'm gonna fall over please help me." You ran to catch Finny. "It's not fun being drunk is it Finny?" "Definitely not (Y/N).I feel sick (Y/N) I think I'm going to be sick." Finny turned his head and threw up onto the ground. "I'm never drinking again (Y/N)." "Good idea Finny."
​​​​​

​​​​