Birthday Planning

Two weeks later found me at my desk, planning the Alpha's birthday. Midas was turning 35. Rachael decided she wanted an arabian nights theme. My Omegas were already setting up the ballroom, they were just waiting for me to get back down there. I had helped them most of the morning, I just had to step away to pay for the loads of silk. I pulled on my sneakers and raced down the stairs. After the Alpha's birthday the omegas will begin training. We were all excited. I walked into the pack house to see the Omegas sitting in the kitchen.
"How did it turn out? " I asked excitedly.
I got a chorus of greats shouted back at us.
"Okay ladies and gents. Midas wants a wide variety of food, not just Indian. He says we had to be mindful of the elderly. They can't handle alot of spice." They nodded in agreement. I handed them each a list of food we would have to start preparing tonight since the party is tomorrow. We paired up into groups. My group was handling dessert and drinks. I got busy with my jobs as did the others.

Three hours into our baking and cooking, Luna Rachael came in, her hands full of fabric. Eric stood behind her with more in his hand. We all paused what we were doing, giving them our full attention. I blew a kiss to my mate, his eyes twinkled in amusement. Rachael laid the clothing on a table then grabbed the rest from Eric, then Shooed him away. We huddled around the her. "These are Harem outfits" She whispered, her eyes alight with mischief.
She handed me a Yellow one with gold bangles. She winked at me causing me to blush. Apparently she overheard Eric tellling Midas how much he liked me in yellow. After handing each of us our costume she left. We continued baking well until midnight. I noticed a few of my Omegas lagging so I sent them off to bed. It was only the desserts left anyway. It was down to just three of us. Cinnamon rolls and a chocolate cake needed to be iced as well as some cupcakes. I could handles those. I sent them to bed as well, ignoring there protests. One threatened to tell Eric if I didnt go to bed as well. It should only take me another hour. It was only 12:30 a.m.. The traitor told Eric anyways I guessed when he came strolling in as I finished icing the cinnamon rolls. I put them on the display that kept them warm.
"What do you need me to do doll?" I stared at him flabbergasted. He was going to help? I gave him a wide smile pointing to the cupcakes. He surprised me with how well he was doing. I left him to his chore as I finished the cake as well. By 1 a.m. we were all done. I tiredly took off my apron. Eric grabbed my hand, pulling me out the door, he lifted my small, exhausted frame into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into him. The last couple of months have been wonderful, especially the sex. I fell asleep in his warm arms, trusting him with my life. We decided that when my heat hit next month that we may consider having a baby. We were home before I knew it. He laid me on the bed. Pulling off my clothing, he dressed me in one of his large shirts. He stripped down to his boxers and slid next to me. I immediately cuddled into his side, causing him to chuckle.
"Goodnight baby, I love you." My heart skipped a beat, he finally said it out loud. I smiled.
"I love you too." I whispered, quickly falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------
I woke up alone, Eric and the beta were charged with keeping Midas busy until the party. I quickly went through my morning routine then ran to the pack hall. I grinned as I stepped through. It looked exactly as I wanted. Rachael pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.
"Thanks so much. It's better then I imagined!" Blue silk hang from the ceiling, large decorative pillows littered the floor. On the back wall the buffet table was set up. The pack began filing in taking seats on available pillows. I smiled in pride as they had smiles of delight on their faces. Rachael thrust my Harem outfit in my arms then ushered the omegas out. We hurriedly pulled on our outfit. My long hair was curled loosely about my face. A gold chain wrapped around my head a diamond dangling on my forhead. The puffy pants stopped at my calfs. However, the shirt exposed more of my stomach than I was comfortable with. I pulled on the gold bangles and applied some gloss. All done. I coverered my face with the gold sari, then made my way back to the party. We walked in a single file line. I was to serve the Alpha's section. I wasn't too sure what the others got.
I made my way to his section and curtseyed. Ignoring my mate's lustful gaze.
"Thank you so much for the wonderful surpise Amelia." Midas praised. I smiled shyly at him.
I escorted them to the buffet table, piling their plates with food they wanted. My mates heated eyes roamed my body causing desire to ricochet through me, making my knees go weak.
I led them back to their pillows. I noticed the other omegas sitting and eating with their families so I did the same. I plopped onto Eric's lap, snatching away his plate. He looked at me apalled, I had never done something this bold in front of him; outside the bedroom of course. I finger fed him chilled grapes, happy that he was allowing me to indulge him. I giggled when he nipped my finger, I ignored the envious stares in our direction. Eric had somehow managed to feed me bits of food as well. Liquid dribbled down my chin when he gave me an especially juicy strawberry. I gasped when he licked the juice off.
"We don't want to get your outfit messy do we?" he whispered, nibbling my earlobe. "Did I mention how ravishing you look in yellow? Simply exquisite. Radiant." I basked in his compliments, he had my undivided attention. Everyone else dissapeared.
"I think I want you in yellow at our Mating ceremony. Do you think you could do that for me darling?" He trailed a finger down my neck, delicious shivers tingling down my spine.
"Of course" I answered breathlessly. He gave me a breathtaking smile,
"I love you." He kissed my slightly parted lips. I sighed happily, my mate sure has a way with words.
"We should pick a date, when would you like to have it?" My brain was having trouble processing his words as his breath sent chills over my skin. I shivered,
"As soon as possible." I mumbled.