I heard a bunch of "good luck" wishes as my teammates left, a few of them laughing.

Fuck them.

Coach blew the whistle, and I took off in a sprint.

I managed two more before the bile made it's way up my throat, and I emptied my insides out on the side of the field.

"Grab some water and line back up!" Coach Dobson called out. "You owe me four more."

~*~

I paused in front of my dorm room door, my smoothie in hand.

There was a bandana tied to the doorknob.

I had the urge to scream every obscenity that came to mind at the top of my lungs, but instead just slammed my hand against the wall outside, turning back around.

I'd left for 20 minutes tops to go and get a wheatgrass shot and a Kale protein smoothie from downstairs. My entire body was sore after the torture session I'd endured Friday, and I was trying to build myself back up before practice tomorrow.

I walked next door, knocking on Toby and Laurence's door.

"Please be Toby, please be Toby, please be-" I chanted below my breath, as the door clicked open.

To reveal Laurence.

The universe just isn't on my side today.

"What?" Laurence asked, with a look of disdain.

"Terrence is busy, I need to hang in your room."

Laurence let out a long sigh of annoyance, pushing his dorm room door open and letting me inside.

"Does he get hornier on the weekends?" Toby asked me, from his position on his bed. He had his laptop in his lap, schoolwork spread out around him.

"We haven't even started classes yet," I pointed out.

"I have to have the first three chapters outlined by Monday, fucking Chemistry."

I chuckled, taking a seat in Toby's desk chair.

"And to answer your question, yes. Terrence is always horny, but on the weekends it's worse."

"I give that man props, he must put in work during the week in order to find that many girls willing to sleep with his ugly ass."

Maybe if Terrence was straight. But on the contrary, guys seem to gravitate towards Terrence, leaving him with more than enough options to keep his weekends busy.

Excuse me while I gag myself.

I let my head dip backwards, letting out a long sigh. All of my stuff was in my room, leaving me with just my phone. And all of my social media was controlled by the Vanderbilt football association leaving me with a few games to keep myself entertained.

I opened up Angry Birds, trying to keep myself entertained while Toby worked on his Chemistry.

I had three stars on every level, but it didn't hurt to play them all again.

"So why did you have to run sprints at practice Friday?" Laurence asked me, as I sipped on my smoothie, the next level loading.

I glanced up at him, Toby glancing over at me with an amused smile on his face.

"Just a misunderstanding with Coach."

"I bet you'll ask for clarification next time," Toby said, with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes, unamused.

Friday's workout will haunt me for the rest of the season.

My phone buzzed in my hand before Laurence or Toby could ask me anymore questions, and I glanced down expecting to see an incoming call from Terrence, telling me that it was all-clear.