Chapter 1

Louis' POV

I was walking around the neighborhood, trying to clear my head. The party a while ago was just too much for me. Danielle was just all over me and I was sick of her.

You heard me. Sick of her. It may look like we're the hottest couple at Westville High but what they don't know is I despise and loathe her.

I don't drink at parties but I didn't know why I was feeling dizzy at the moment. I looked around me. I was at the end of the street. A dead end.

I must have been walking for a while so I started heading back. I didn't want to go home yet. It was still pretty early in the night. 8:30 to be exact.

"Psst..."

I turned around immediately. There was no one. As I faced back, I saw a figure a few meters in front of me. I couldn't make out a face since it was pretty dark.

I put on my brave face on as I eyed the stranger. Through the silhouette, I could see the guy was looking straight at me.

"Who are you? Are you following me?"

The guy cleared his throat and moved closer. He was a lot taller than me, making him a bit intimidating. I wouldn't let him get the better of me.

"Louis, do you remember me?"

He moved closer as the moonlight shone on his face. He was wearing the same black Rolling Stones shirt. His hair tousled up just like it always was. It can't be.

But one thing was for sure, I knew him.
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

I couldn't stop staring at him. He was something out of a dream. Was he real?

"A-am I dreaming right now?" I squeaked out. I haven't seen him in 2 years. Two years of trying to move on from him. Two years of pain and longing to see his face again.

"Louis. I'm back." How was he back? Why didn't he show up way before? Why did he let me just waste my tears for him in the past 2 years?

I tried to move on from him by using Danielle. I wasn't happy at all. It was all fake kisses, holding hands. I felt nothing. It wasn't the same.

"How could you be back?! After all this time! I thought you were dead!"
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Harry's POV

I saw his hurt expression, tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. I know he wanted to scream at me, hit me and even kill me.

Coming back here in Doncaster felt like such a challenge for me. It took me two whole years of making a decision to face Louis again.

I felt so stupid knowing that in the past years he was crying over me, thinking I was dead. Everyone in school also thinks I was. I hated seeing Louis like this and it's all becuase of me.

Louis looks way different now. His fringe was replaced with a tousled updo. He looks better. His striped shirt and braces style was replaced with a denim jacket and black skinny jeans style.

He even grew a bit of a stubble. His once bright eyes was now replaced with sad ones, looking up at me.

"Lou, I can explain. This whole thing is so messed up. Can we talk?"

Louis glared at me as I led him toward the sidewalk so we can sit down.

Once we sat, I noticed Louis was quite far from me. Ouch.

"Tell me. Tell me everything." Louis said, his voice cracking in the end.