Our first time! Toya Natsunagi Lemon!

Requested by Rsull29
Warning: there is sexual content in this chapter, please don't read if you are uncomfortable reading this sort of thing!

"Come on in, it's kinda small but it's what I call home."
Toya held the door open as I walked into his house. It was a one bedroom apartment. I remember him telling me about how he doesn't live with his parents.
The house was small but it was also nice, cosy. I took a seat on the couch as Toya made his way to the kitchen to make dinner for both of us. We moved over to the table to eat.
Dinner was peaceful and it made me feel special, as if I was the only one he had done this for. It made me feel like I needed to give him something in return. That's right, since it's our 3 month anniversary, I decided that tonight was the night. I would exchange my innocence with his. We would commit the true act of love.
After we did the dishes, we went to relax on the couch. We sat there for about five minutes with his arm around me as I worked up the courage.
I looked up at him, I could feel my eyes sparkle.
"Haha, what is it (first name)?"
I took this chance. I lean up and kiss him. I glide my tongue against his bottom lip then I pushed it into his mouth. He seemed shocked for a moment but then continued to entwine his tongue with mine. I could feel my body reacting and getting for from just the kiss.
I place my hand on his chest and slowly slide it down. I get to his pants and start feeling him. I can feel the tent rising in his pants. He breaks the kiss.
"(First name), we don't have to do this."
"Are you saying you don't want to?"
"N-no, I want to, j-just don't force yourself."
I nod and then I place my lips on his neck. I give him hickey after hickey as I continue to his collarbone.
My mouth is then stopped by his shirt. I tug at it and he removes it. I leave a trail of kisses all the way down to his waistline.
I unbutton his pants and pull down the zipper with my teeth. I then pull off his pants. His manhood springs up a little. I place my hand on the fabric over his erection and it's rock solid. I look up at Toya. His expression was erotic. His arm covered his mouth, his eyes were glazed and he looked away as his cheeks grew redder by the minute.
I slowly take away the remaining fabric to reveal his penis. I place my tongue on the tip and swirl it a little.
"(F-First name), have you done this b-before? Y-you're so good."
I shake my head in a no motion before taking it in my mouth.
He was so big that I wasn't able to take it all so I decided to place my hand on his shaft and cover the rest that my mouth couldn't reach.
I continue to swirl my tongue will I hollow my cheeks and suck. I finally feel the salty tasting liquid in my mouth and I know I've succeeded.
I take my mouth off while I drag my lips along his erection and then swallow the sticky fluid.
I look at Toya and his face is all red including his ears.
I then move to my bag and come back with a condom.
I apply the protection with my lips.
I then take off my clothes and move into position.
"W-wait!" I stop moving. "I-I want to pleasure you t-too. A-and won't this h-hurt?"
I lean to his ear.
"You've given me all the pleasure I could ever ask for, now sit back, enjoy and let me pleasure you for once."
I continue to move my body down. I feel him at the entrance to my womanhood. I forgot the lubricant but I was so wet that it wouldn't matter.
I felt his tip slowly going into me. I try to brace myself for the pain. I continue to slid down and the pain is unbearable but I keep a straight face for Toya. Once he's full inside, I stay still for a moment to adjust. Once I've adjusted I start to move. Toya also places his hands on my hips and moves me up and down. It felt amazing as the pain turned to pleasure. I could feel him twitch a little and I knew he was reaching his limit. I hit my limit just before him as I leant down and whispered his name.
After hearing his name, he came.
"(First name)!"
We both stopped moving for a little bit and then I hopped off him. We both placed on our underwear after disposing of the condom and laid on the couch snuggling.
"(First name), I know it's only been three months but this has been the best three months of my life and... I-I love you. I love you so much that I even gave you my first time. Please, never leave me."
"Toya, this was also my first time and for you to receive that from me makes you very special and that means that I love you. I don't plan on leaving you but I also don't plan on letting you leave me."
"Good."
With our confessions said, we fell asleep in each other's embrace after pulling a blanket over us.