uno

Yes, it was as difficult as you can imagine to have your parents completely disown you based on your carrer choice.

He'd originally told his parents that he wanted to be a rapper when he was about the age of 14. But of course, at that time, they just assumed it was a phase, or that he was just 14 and didn't know what he was going to do with his life.

But he knew that when he saw how hard his parents had to work night and day, all for a job they hated, that he was not going to follow in their footsteps.

But they didn't understand that.

But music was his passion, and if his parents couldn't support that, then he'd just have to live without them.

And that brings him to his current location.

Namjoon sighed looking up at the dingy apartment building. It only had about 6 floors, and stretched about 5 rooms wide on each side.

He continued into the building, not paying attention and bumped into a small figure.

"Woah there, watch where you're going." An angry short blonde guy yelled at him. Even though he was really short, his glare told Namjoon that he probably shouldn't mess with him.

"Sorry." Namjoon managed and walked past him. He made his way to the front desk where a tall handsome man with broad shoulders stood.

"Hello, and welcome to Kim Apartments, how may I help you?" The guy said. He looked not to far from Namjoon's age, and he was really handsome. Namjoon was straight, but he could barely keep his eyes off of him.

"Uh, yes, I recently moved in-- I need my room number"

"Sure thing, whats your name?" The boy asked.

"Namjoon, uh Kim Namjoon."

"Oh my. We share the same lat name."The boy added with a huge smile. "You're in Room 30B, which is coinsidently next to mine." Namjoon nodded. "Looks like we're neighbors."

"Looks like it." Namjoon said, returning the smile.

"So if you need anything, I'll be right next door, glad to help." He said, smiling. Namjoon realized he put emphasis on 'anything', but decided not to think much of it. "My name is Seokjin by the way, but you can call me Jin, or Hyung."

"Alright, Jin Hyung, it's nice to meet you. Key?" Namjoon asked, snapping Jin out of his smile.

"Ah yes, the key." Jin turned around and fumbled through a few drawers, giving Namjoon a good look at his ass.

Nice. Namjoon thought, and Jin turned back around with the key in his hand, passing it to the Younger.

"So, I'll se you around?" Jin asked, and was returned with a nod from Namjoon.

"Yes, and hopefully soon." Namjoon said with a wink to the older, and proceeded to the elevator.

What the he'll was that, Namjoon? He thought. We aren't gay, why were you flirting?

- - -

His room was small, but it's not like he needed a big room anyways.

He only brought with him clothes and a few other belongings he had in his room, but no appliances.

He sighed, and looked at the cash he brought with him.

It wasn't much, so he'd have to find a job.

Finally, right?
If you don't know, I write a lot in gym and I just ran like 26 laps around the gym and now my thighs hurt and I don't want to move.
Help.
Also I'm listening to 'Born Singer' and all the feels are hitting me
;~;

Oops I meant to update this yesterday...