Chapter 20-

Chapter 20-

"You brought your boyfriend to have dinner with us?" London questioned as soon as she opened the door to greet me back from school. I cleared my throat feeling the urge to snap at her and hide in the corner of the living room because I can feel the blush creeping up.

What is up with everyone thinking Calvin and I are going out?

It's not like he liked me like that. I might have a small crush now, but maybe I'm confusing it with something else since he helped me with so much and we just got close recently because of that.

"He's not my boyfriend," I mumbled walking past her, with Calvin behind me.

"I'm just a stalker is all," Calvin said with great enthusiasm, to my shock. I can't believe he just admitted that out loud to my sister with ease as if he's fine with that. 

I shot him a glare only to be greeted back with a smirk in return.

"Well if you're going to keep this up, I don't know if you would like a restraining order on him or not then Reina," London laughed as we make our way to the living room. London was actually really chill with Calvin to my surprised.

Not that I minded. 

"Where should I put the grocery?" Calvin asked.

"Kitchen," I pointed to where I wanted it to be and he makes his way over there. I groaned and fall onto the couch right next to my sister who has a bunch of gossip magazines and pregnancy books in her lap along with some of her homework.

"You seem tired."

I don't even notice myself until she pointed it out. I am tired.All I wanted to do at the moment was take a hot bath and then sleep on my bed for a few hours before dinner, but that's not possible because I'm making dinner. 

Not to mention an uninvited guest was here.

"Don't even remind me. Now I have to cook for three people tonight and one being a big eater." I can't even imagine eating dinner with both my sister and Calvin. 

Will it be awkward? 

Will Calvin bring up the pregnancy? 

Will London tense up or break down?

"That must be really fun. You need help?" London asked glancing up from her magazines. I shook my head; I can do everything since she probably has homework and also rest because she's having a baby soon. Speaking of which, I wondered when is the right time to tell mom about this without causing a huge fuss and tears.

Although we both agree when she comes back in December we will tell her, it was still hard to plan how exactly we will bring it up together. 

"It's fine, I can ask Calvin if I really needed any help. You need to relax a bit and also start on your homework if you have any," I reasoned with her as I got up, making my way to the kitchen.

Calvin is sitting on the dinner table chair, staring at his phone in amusement. Then, I realize he's watching a video.

"What are you looking at?" I ask, curiously taking a glance over at his phone.

"Instagram video that Joshua posted of one of the kids he's babysitting, trying to say horse. But he said hoes instead."

I looked at his phone as he replayed the video and I can't help but laugh at the little boy, then look at Calvin when he started laughing as the boy says hoes. I double tap the like button for him before he put his phone away.

"So anything I can do to help prepare for dinner?" Calvin asked as I took the groceries out of the shopping bags.

"Well I'm making steak tonight and mashed potatoes. You can start peeling the potatoes and put some salt on the steak while I prepare everything else. Shouldn't be that hard to do. Have you cooked before?" I asked.