5K Q&A

YO! CrystalPheonix here how yall been? I hope youre enjoying the book. XD the title rhymes! Sorry im being random. Anyways, I have over 5k reads on my book and i am so happy that in crying. These words are nowhere near the amounts of my graditude and thanks. So i decided to pull together a Q and A! I got like three questions so Im gonna make a few up hoping that thats what you were wondering. Anyways here we go!

How did you think of writing this book? --@Katemauislife

Well, It technically wasnt my idea. I was at my baby cousins birthday party and I was bored, so I went on wattpad and found a Book called MCD on crack. I loved it so much cuz it was hilarious! Then I realized the author LilaTheHating had put the book on hold. So, since my crappy book "Legends" is going down for real, I messaged the author and surprisingly, she responded. I asked her if I could continue the book and she said Yes! That my friends, was the birth of MCD on crack.

How much time do you spend on wattpad daily? --@laurmauforever64

Well, it depends on what day it is. On school days, im usually on for about 15-30 minutes. On weekends when im feeling inspired, i could be on for hours. But normally, it would probably be an hour.

Why did you write this story? --@Katemauislife

Well, I loved the orginal, and I wanted to read more. I love to make people feel better when they are going through hard times, because everyone deserves to be happy.

Who do yo ship?

Garroth and Laurance XP. Im gonna be evil and not tell you my real ship. #NOREGRETS

What do you look like?

Welp. Im not gonna take a picture, but I can describe. I have glasses with a  rectangular frame, I am 4.7 tall, I have slightly dark skin, and I have wavy/curly/straight (Its all three XD) black hair that ends at my shoulders. (I'm pretty much bald XP)

How old are you?

I am 11. Im like the youngest person in my entire school XD!

How did you find Aphmau?

Unlike most fans, I didnt find Aphmau through sky. When I was 8, I watched this roleplay called JurassicCraft. I then found a video in related. It was one of her pixelmon videos and I loved it. eventually I started watching her diaries series and became addicted to all of her rolepays.

Do you have any siblings?

I do actually, two younger ones, one a brother and one a sister. Im the oldest XP. But the good thing is, once my SEVEN YEAR OLD sister was watching MS with me and she thought Travis was a girl for about a week. I somehow ended up explaining the entire series to her. The cutest thing is she hates Aaron but ships Aarmau.

Where do you stand with shipping?

LIKE THATS A QUESTION. No lie, my cousin calls me the FREAKING SHIPPING GODDESS. He used to ship Aarmau and I told him i'd make his ship sail if he gave me chocolate. So, he gave me chocolate and BAM Aarmau happened the next day. So.............If you want your ships to sail give me chocolate.

Do you ship your friends?

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I ship all of my friends with each other or with MCD characters.  Once, HPTablet3 and I shipped EVERYONE in our class with the chicken shaman. In fact, I got a friend hooked by shipping her with Travis. She searched him up on google and probably saw him with his shirt off coz she instantly fell in love with him. Some people are weird.

What are your feelings for Aphmau?

Aphmau and Skydoesminecraft, I love them. They helped me through so many hard times. Whenever I fell down the stairs, Garroth, Zane, Aaron, Laurance or Travis grabbed me by the hair (I dont have DX) and dragged me back up. Well it was normally Zane. I just had too look at Aaron, and Travis being stupid made me feel better. All Garroth had to do walk speak in that se--...........Pretty........voice he had. APHMAU IF YOU ARE READING THIS (Probably not) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

YOU

HELPED

ME

WHEN

OTHERS

DIDN'T

Anyways, That was My Q&A. Sorry it came out late. Credit to LilaTheHating for giving me the idea for this book. Credit to you people for getting me this far. I love all of you, If you have more questions, ask them in the comments and I will answer them!!

Baiiiiiiiiiiii

Crystalpheonix

P.S Who leik my new profile pic XP