Maven

I did not plan on stumbling into the middle of a movie shooting.

I did not plan on commenting how poor the acting of the lead female was.

And I most definitely did not plan on finding myself speaking the lines in her place, opposite none other than Adrian Carter, the teenage heartthrob   Of Hollywood.

But if anything in this universe ever went according to my plan, then the lead protagonist in the horror movie I was watching wouldn't have died by opening the damn door when I clearly asked her not to.

But oh well, problems seemed to be attracted to me like the opposite ends of the magnets.

***

Addison Woods is a seventeen year old who has a strong passion for acting. Being the daughter of the world's most renowned movie-set and graphics designer, she has always been in touch with this industry all her life.

So what happens when, after losing a bet she is asked to spend a night in the spooky mansion, where she finds herself speaking the lines of the lead female instead?

But if you think that she becomes a star and her dream comes true so easily, you're dead wrong.

Because Addison never liked it easy.

So, will this incident set her life straight, or will it actually turn it upside down?

Read on to find out!

All Rights are Reserved. Any unauthorized print is prohibited. No part of this book should be produced or transmitted by the use of any means. Any thing related to this book should be done with the permission of the author. If anyone is seen copying, he/she will be accused of plagiarism.

Therefore, if anyone sees a copied material from this book, kindly inform the author (me) through a message.