The day it changed

Chapter 1

Today I woke up for work (Jitters) like any other day,nothing new, its just this past week I've been eager to get to work for one reason. Last Tuesday this tall guy in a blue jacket walked in,I first noticed his stunning blue eyes, and than I noticed his soft pink lips. He walked up to the counter to where I was standing and looked like he was going to pull something out, I of course got nervous with my trust issues, but he sighed when he looked at me and ordered his coffee and sat. After that day he came in everyday for the next week. It was now Tuesday again and he is just sitting there not saying a word to anyone. Occasionally I would see him looking at me, so I finally decide to go up too him.
I came up behind him and tapped his right shoulder, but went left instead. He looked to his right and saw nothing and when he looked back he sees me sitting at the table.
"There you are." He says smirking.
"Haha yeah..." I say.
"So how's your day going, Vivian?" He says looking straight into my eyes.
I panic in my head wondering on how he knows my name.
"Your nametag." He says noticing me freaking out.
"What?" I say in confusion.
"You're wondering on how I know your name? Your nametag." He says smirking.
"Oh!" I say laughing awkwardly.
He's still looking at me waiting for an answer.
"Oh, my day is going great..and yours?" I say sitting more comfortably.
"Tremendous, now that you're here." He says leaning forward in his chair.
I think, is he flirting with me? Or am I just being conceited? Iris takes me back to realization by tapping me on the shoulder saying," hey, we got that lunch meet with Barry and Eddie, at CCPD, remember?" I respond "oh yeah." I say looking back at the blue eyed man, who now seemed to tense up after Iris finished her sentence. He sees my apologetic look on my face and says " its OK, I had somewhere to be anyways." He left, leaving his mug on the table and left. I pick up his cup and see he hasn't drank it, again...every single time he comes he orders the same thing but yet drinks none. I pick up my stuff and Iris and I leave to go meet Barry and Eddie at the CCPD.

I hope you guys like it this is only my first chapter. I'm going to go by the story line from when Captain cold first appeared on The Flash all the way up to legends of tomorrow. :)