Chapter 1

This is the sequel to Beast Mode: )
So be sure to check that out first;)

Follow me on my instagram accounts if you want Beasties:
@micaela__adams [personal]
@nakita_writes [writing] 💜

BROCK POV

"Yes ?"

I heard McKenzie and I realized that I had been staring at her as she had been spending most of the morning going through the papers of her contract renewal coming up after Wrestlemania and it was now 1pm so I was concerned.

"How hard is it to just sign the papers, what else are you going to do for the next three years baby?"

"Well.."

She was cut off as I heard a voice behind us.

"Are you Brock Lesnar?"

I continued staring at her but she continued looking down and I knew I couldn't chase the kid away as she would never let me live that down.

I sighed.

"Yeah I am"

I answered as I looked up and saw a boy wearing my merch tee and I was impressed so I stood up.

"Sorry to disturb can I have a picture please?"

I nodded and he handed the phone to a guy that was with him who I figured was his father and I raised my fist and while his son looked at our picture I saw his eyes wandering over to my wife.

He was fucking lucky I was wearing sunglasses so he couldn't see the glare I held.

I could see McKenzie briefly glance up but she didn't give him a second glance and I knew she wouldn't.

I just couldn't resist the urge to knock him out.

"Thank you Mr Lesnar" the kid broke me from my thoughts.

"No Problem"

I nodded and watched them walk away down the steps before taking a seat again.

I stared ahead for a bit and I then heard shuffling next to me and felt McKenzie in my lap as she straddled me, if I had my way that would be her permanent position and well under...

"You know that I know you right?"

She smiled and took my glasses from my eyes so that I could see her green eyes staring into mine.

She hooked my glasses into the front of her bikini top and I glanced at it but felt her finger underneath my chin forcing me to look up.

"Brock.."

She narrowed her eyes at me and I smirked as I didn't even know why she was surprised any longer as I loved staring at every inch of her body, tasting every inch of her body and knowing I was the only one it belonged to and who she trusted to have it.