Ch.1 Try to Avoid It

~-~-~

Katelyn's P.o.v.

Ah! I'm so stupid! I'm going to get back at Lucinda! Now Travis thinks he has a chance with me. Aw whines, I hate my life. I hear the doorbell ring. "Aphmau, please can you get it?" I asked her. "Aw, fine." She said. I got up off the floor, since I was meditating, and went to my laptop. I put my headphones on and listened to some music.

Song - This Little Girl
Creator - Cady Groves
Video - CadyGrovesvevo

Song - What Doesn't Kill You (Makes You Stronger)
Creator - KellyClarkson
Video - KellyClarksonvevo

Song - Awake and Alive
Creator - Skillet
Video - Atlantic Records

Song - Angel With A Shotgun
Creator - The Cab
Video - The Cab - Topic

The last one I don't normally listen to, but I wanted to today for some reason WINK WINK. "Katelyn, it's Travis!" Aphmau called to me, but I couldn't hear that well because the headphone muffled her voice. "What?"I asked/yelled back down. "I said-wait what? Oh okay-Um Katelyn can you come down here? "She called to me. I paused the music and came down. "Who is it Aphmau?" I asked. "It's Travis.He says he wants to apologize for looking at your butt yesterday. "She told me. He wants to apologize? No,he's gotta be planning something. I came down all the way and went to him. "Apology accepted. Now will you leave?" I asked. "Actually, I was wondering if I could hang out with you for a while." He said. I raised one of my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked suspiciously. "W-Well I just, wanted to actually talk to you instead of flirt with you, and try to get to know you a little more. Maybe we have something in common." He said."W-w-w-w-w-wait. Hold on, 1. We have NOTHING in common and 2. You already know what you need to about me." I told him. "Well can't we just hang out?" He asked. I thought for a second. "DON'T flirt with me, and MAYBE we'll watch a movie or something." I told him. He nodded and I let him in. I kept thinking 'I will regret this'.

Me and Travis sat on the couch and talked about anime and other stuff. "So,do you wanna watch some Anime with me? Or that SUPERKAWAII- Blah blah blah anime that Aphmau likes?" I asked him. He looked shocked. "What?" I asked him. "I-It's just,I didn't think you'd ask." He said, still shocked. "Oh, well yeah! What do ya say?" I asked." Of course!" He exclaimed. "Great!" I said. I turned off the lights and turned on Netflix. I noticed it was night. Before I played it, I said I would make some popcorn. When the popcorn was done, I came back, and played the show.

1 Hour Later

This is nice. All the sudden, I felt Travis put his arm around me. I blushed. I just sat there and did nothing. Then, he scooted a little closer to me. "Travis.I thought I told you-" I started, whispering to not wake up the others. "Actually, you said not to flirt, you didn't say I couldn't cuddle you." He whispered back. Aw, he's right.I didn't tell him that. But to be honest, I didn't think he would. "Well I'm telling you now." I whispered. "Aw,please?" He whimpered. "Shh!" I whispered/shushed him. "Fine,but NO more than that. Make anymore moves on me,and you'll get punched. "I whisper-yelled. He nodded, pulling me a little closer.I rolled my eyes, and cupped my chin into my hands.

30 Minutes Later

I looked at the time. 12:15. Oh My Irene. "Travis,you need to go home!" I whispered to him. "Can I just sleep over? I'm too tired to go there." He asked. Ugh!Um,okay I guess he can stay. "Fine!But you sleep on the couch!" I whispered to him. He gave me a thumbs up.

I turned off the TV and went upstairs to bed. I laid down in my bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

3rd Person

"Goodnight." They both said, before they drifted off to sleep.

                          ~-~-~

Please Note: Chapters from here haven't yet been checked over and edited.
Bai ❤