me

"Do you have everything?" A voice calls out again. The girl clicks her tongue in annoyance, turning around one last time. "For the last time mother, I am fine." she grits out the last part, backpack swinging on her shoulders.

Her mother begins to blab about unimportant things, causing her to glance at her watch. "I'll see you later." her mother's lips caress her cheek softly causing her to frown in distaste. The grin on her mother's lips was too kind, too bright for her to say anything in remark.

So she mumbles something under her lips, heading down the graveled pathway towards her bike that leaned on the picket fence. "Have a good day my sweetheart!" Is the last thing she hears before riding along the pavement.

.

"Kagura you're here!" she sighs in exhaustion, parking her bike on the closest rack. "Sadly," the girl mutters, brushing her bangs out of eyes. "Oh c'mon, aren't you excited for your first day?" the shorter girl asks books hugged up to her chest.

"Are you excited because that metal head is transferring here too?" she smirks in satisfactory as the smaller girls cheeks redden. Kagura met Levy and her not so charming boyfriend- Gajeel through her best friend Erza, who seemed to have a lot of these so-called 'friends'.

"Anyways, I think this year is going to be full- there are about 20-30 senior transfer students. Isn't that exciting?" she rambles and Kagura lets out an uninterested nod. They walk comfortably to their homeroom, discussing what they did that summer.

She spots her at the back of the class, her waist long hair pulled into a high ponytail talking to a large group of persons. "Hey everyone," Levy speaks first, walking over to them. They all turn their heads to acknowledge her presence but there's a linger of quietness in the air.

She almost snorts at the look on her best friend's face. "Kagura?" she questions, trying to see if she was hallucinating. "In the flesh," Kagura states plainly, before being enveloped in a hug. The taller girl clings onto her and her face heats up in embarrassment from the snickers in the background.

"Your embarrassing..." she mutters quietly as she accepts the hug.

So this book is currently being revised.