Chapter Two

Chapter two yay! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for all your feedback! I love knowing what you guys think about it so let me know! Thanks for reading. Love you’s :)

                                                     *Natalie*

"Really Austin? Now we’re definitely going to be late," I complained, hitting my brother with my elephant pillow pet. Yes, I said pillow pet. I’m allowed to have one.

"Nat, calm down. We’ll make it just in time," Austin smiled at me. 

"Yeah. Just in time. As in, we won’t be there on time or before time, but just in time.” 

"You’re over thinking this," Austin stood up from putting things in the trunk.

"Unlike you, I would love to not be late to the biggest day of our life’s okay?"

"Hey! I never said I wanted to be late. Besides, we could drive to Miami. And make it there on time. I’m not even sure why we’re flying."

"Because that’s what management wants," I stated. "Besides we get to ride first class and play video games and relax and get free food."

"It’s always the food with you. Sometime I wonder if you’re even a girl," Austin joked.

"Yeah and I sometimes even wonder if you’re 19," I retorted.

"At least I’m an adult."

"Ah huh, sure."

"Just get in the car."

I smiled as I slipped in the front seat, throwing my feet up onto the dashboard. Austin got in on the driver’s side. Starting the car we headed out of the apartment complex. 

"Aren’t we forgetting something?" I asked.

"Shit," Austin swore, slamming on the brakes. He made a U-turn, taking us back to the apartments.

"Really guys?" Monica breathed, scrambling into the back seat, before Austin could take off again. 

"Sorry sis," Austin grinned back at her.

"If you want me to drive the car back home, you have to have me in the car," she grumbled.

"You’re in here now," I pointed out. 

"I’m going to be so glad when the two of you are gone," she sighed.

Austin and I looked at each other, sharing a smile and trying not to laugh. Maria was our older sister and , at 26, thought she was better then us. Really it was just the fact that we wanted to make something out of ourselves through music that she didn’t like. Maria stayed quiet through the ride while me and Austin talked about all we would do and everything we were going to see. Finally we pulled into the airport drop off area. 15 minutes. We would just have enough time to make it through bag check and security.

"Okay bye. Take care. Don’t do drugs or have sex okay? I love you. Now go," Maria said in a rush, hugging us and then pushing us in the direction of the door. 

15 minutes later and we were rushing to our gate.

"Finally!" Chase said, eyes ride as he motioned for us to hurry.

"I swear to God I was about to murder you if you missed the flight," Hayden muttered.

"Let’s go before they close the gate," I said pushing my three band mates towards the soon to close door. 

Luckily we made it in time, the doors shutting right after we were settled into our seats.

"First class baby," Chase joked. 

"Only the best for One Direction’s opening act," Austin fist bumped Chase and then smiled at me and Hayden.

"One of their opening acts," Hayden pointed out.

"Yeah who’s the other one?" Chase asked.

"They’re called 5 Seconds of Summer," I shrugged. "That’s all I know."

"Well we’ll find out soon," Hayden said, leaning back in his seat and closing his eyes.

"Dude, we have a two hour flight," Chase said to him.

"Two hours for me to sleep," he smiled, eyes still closed.

I shook my head, smiling. I loved my boys. Everyone though it was weird that I was in a band with three boys, but to me it was just normal. I wasn’t too much of a girly girl. Give me video games over a sappy love movie any day. I stared out the window as the plane began a steady pace in the air. I was lucky to be doing this: opening for the world’s largest super stars. My life was just about to start and I couldn’t be more excited.