Chapter 1

This story takes place in early Shippuden. Naruto's POV

I was covered in blood. Some my own, some Sasuke's. I finally fulfilled my promise to Sakura! I hope she will be happy. I am currently limping back to the Leaf after my second fight with Sasuke at the Final Valley. I am carrying the unconscious Sasuke back to the Village. I have two chidori holes in my chest. Finally, after 30 minutes to an hour, I finally make it to the gate with Sasuke.

"What did you do to him? Get Sasuke to the hospital now!" One of the gatekeepers said to a chunin. Sasuke gets a lift to the hospital while I am left to walk. Even when he's a traitor, he gets more respect than me. I limp home. 

'Kurama, are you healing my injuries?' I ask.

'Yes. But I will take all of the night and some of tomorrow, so try and get some sleep, okay?' Kurama replies.

'Thanks, Kurama. Will do.' 

I then exit my mindscape and drift to sleep.

------------------------Next Day-------------------------------

I wake up and get dressed. As I get dressed, I look at my chest. It has two big scars.

'I'm not finished yet, Kit.' Kurama informs me.

'No, keep them there. They are battle scars, ones which I take pride in. I want to keep them as a token of beating Sasuke.' I tell Kurama.

'Fine, have it your way'

I then proceed to walk out the door. As I roam the streets, I see Sakura. I run up to her.

"Hey! Sakura-chan! I fulfilled my promise! I brought Sasuke back to you!" I exclaim. All I get for taking two lightning bolts to the chest and risking my life, is a chakra-punch in the gut. 

"UUNFFF" I grunt as I sink to the ground.

"You BAKA! You hurt Sasuke-kun! I don't want to speak to you again, ever! The villagers were right, you are a MONSTER!" She screams. Of course, to add to the effect, the villagers all glare at me. So do many of the Kohona 12. The people who were my friends, the girl I had loved since the academy, had all put me below and arrogant traitor centered around revenge. At that moment in time, my heart breaks. I can no longer take the torture and pain of beloning to a village, or  having comrades. I run from the scene.

--------Ten Minutes later---------

"Naruto, the Counsel wants to see you." An ANBU informs me. Oh boy. Maybe they will punish me for hurting Sasuke. Maybe they'll revoke my ninja license for a month, or make me go on D rank missions.

"Okay." I say as I walk down to the Hokage Tower. I get hateful glares all the way to the Tower. I am a jinjuriki, after all, this is pretty normal. But people I know are doing it, too. The only people not doing it are Team Konahamaru and Teuchi and Ayame. I finally get in the Counsel Room.

"Yes, Tsunade-baa-chan? What do you guys need?" I ask. Tsunade has a stern look on her face. 

"Sit, Naruto." She says coldly. I am shocked. She has never talked to me like this before. 

"You hurt the only remaining member of one of the most powerful clans in Kohona! What do you have to say for yourself?" Tsunade asks angrily.

"Sasuke was a missing nin, and I used the force needed to bring him back." I say.

"That's all? You hurt one of our strongest ninjas in the Leaf, and that's all you have to say? Tsunade, get on with the punishment." An old counsel member says. I then hear word I never ever thought I would hear.

"Naruto Uzumaki, for assault on another Leaf Ninja, I banish you from Kohona." Tsunade spits with disgust. I tear up. Then I wipe the tears. I will not give them the liberty of seeing me be sad.

"Very well, Hokage-sama. I shall go pack my things." I say.

"No, you will leave in 3.5 hours from now." Tsunade says.

---------------3.5 hours later----------

It is time for my exile. I see the whole village there. Even Sasuke's there. He has a headband, and is happily chatting with some ninjas. They welcomed him back already. I see the Kohona 12-no, 11 chatting happily. Even Hinata is in good spirits. I take a deep breath, and walk out my door. I am instantly barraged with insults and accusations. I walk down the main road. People h ave gathered on either side of the road to watch me. The whole village is there. First, it is only insults. Then, people throw rocks at me. At least 2/3 of Kohona, happy the demon was finally going. Sakura and Sasuke are hand in hand. I guess they are together. Sakura throws a rock. It hits me in the face. I keep walking, unfazed. Then, right before I exit, I take of my headband. I burn it with a basic fire jutsu, and throw it behind me. 

-------------10 minutes later-------

'Kit, I was taking a nap, what did I miss? Are we on a mission?' Kurama asks.

"No, I'll let you out, then explain it." I say as I proceed to let him out.(In human form of course)

"While you were asleep, Kohona Counsel called me in. They decided to exile me for hurting their precious Uchiha, but I think me being a jinjuriki played a role. Rocks were thrown at me on my way out. I'm still in the Land of Fire, though." I say, sadly. Over the next few minutes I watch Kurama change the geography of the area with some Tailed Beast Bombs. 

"Are you done yet? I'm going to put gravity seals on and train after we get out of the Land of Fire."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT!(pls read it's important)

There has been a LOOOOT of swearing going on in the comments and it's getting excessive. I don't like yall swearing all over the comments section, SOOOOOO I've decided to issue a CHALLENGE. To make it more fun, I'd like it if everyone would try to instead of swearing, come up with the most creative and hilarious insults you can. I think it would build more positivity, and I think it would be more enjoyable for everyone.

Thanks!

-Hokage8Natsu