The Bully Next Door

We hated each other so well and loved each other so badly.

- Anonymous

***

Synopsis;
(temporary)

She's a quiet girl with an empty heart and an artistic soul. She usually comes off as cold and distant despite her actual tender nature. She often feels detached and disconnected from everything and everyone around her.  And she's always carrying her diary with her to write down her tales and her thoughts. She's someone who likes keeping things to herself and finds comfort in solitude. Not used to love and not used to being loved.〝Was I even capable of it ?〞―  She often asked herself. She doesn't open up and trust easily, actually, she doesn't trust at all. But when she falls, she falls hard. Will she fall for the right person though ? Will she listen to her head like she always does, or will she finally listen to her heart ? You have stumbled upon her diary, where she keeps all of her secrets. Enter her world and follow her journey filled with drama, secrets, mysteries and perhaps... Love ?

He's a loud boy with a broken heart and a wild soul. He's unpredictable and full of contradictions, hot headed yet cold hearted, impulsive yet secretive. He's someone who finds comfort in the chaos. Because of his troubled and mysterious past, he's a very multifaceted and tumultuous character. A character who unexpectedly managed to catch our heroine's attention. Intrigued by the mysterious new girl in town who turns into a blushing mess every time he looks at her, but not really interested. He likes messing with her, and does everything in his power to get a reaction out of her and break her perfect poker face. However, as they get to know each other better, he can't help but feel touched by her kindness and forgiving nature. He doesn't want to get involved with her and would rather ignore these growing urges, until one particular incident changes everything he's ever known. Now, will this be the blossoming of a true love story or the receipt for complete and utter disaster ?

***

Story Aesthetics;
(temporary)

Her ― A quiet girl, a lonely girl, a sweet girl with a stone cold heart and an artistic soul.

Him ― A loud boy, a reckless boy, a troubled boy with a broken heart and a wild soul.

***

//This is a note from the author. Hello lovelies! First off, thank you very much for clicking on my story. I hope you'll enjoy your time here! To be honest, I'm still not satisfied with my writing and with the current book. But I decided to put it back on wattpad and finish it, because I know some people have been waiting for it. If you're a re-reader, thank you for being patient and sticking around! This story is stressing me out, but I want to finish it before I move to other projects. I owe this one to my readers! I'll probably rewrite it again in the future, but I still hope you'll like the current version!

Copyright © 2016 - 2020 thedisasterempress via Wattpad. All rights reserved.