WOULD YOU DATE MY BROTHER ?

WANTED

A ravishingly beautiful maiden about age 20 or above (just not 30 … 30 is too old ) to woo the heart of my equally good-looking brother. And end up marrying him … someday. Or at least stay at our place and make him fall head over heels in love with her, so he doesn’t notice (or even if he does he doesn’t say) anything about the social life of his younger sisters.

REQUIREMENTS:

*  Needs to be seriously cool. NO TEACHERS OR LIBRARIANS ALLOWED.

*  Needs to know the basic culinary skills and how to do chores around the house and stuff.

*  Needs to be super nice. BITCH-ATTUDE wont be accepted.

 * Will be nice enough to drive us around till we don’t get our own license … and a car.

BONUS POINTS :

* Will be accepted very nicely in our family if she fits the criteria.

 * will find an amazing best friend in me.

* What else do you need err hello ?! you are getting my brother remember. What can be better than that!

PRECAUTIONS AND RUDE-AWAKENING:

·    pack with yourself a first aid kit, a helmet, a baseball bat , and pepper spray (learn kung-fu if you can)

·    the house comes with 4 other psychotic guys (also known as our brothers and their friend) and crazy pets.

·    Prepare yourself for drama, emotions and craziness.

       ENTER ON YOUR OWN RISK