Introduction

Kate lives in a mansion with her adopted father 'daddy Cash.' One can say Kate's a little famous, okay, a lot famous. So famous thousands of people from all over the world come and see her Mondays through Fridays from 9:00am to 10 at night. She wasn't famous because of her rich father beautiful looks and voice, she was famous for sitting in her tank all day combing her hair and swimming with dolphins. With tourists sticking their noses up to the glass and watching with awe as her tail glistened in the fake light of her cage. That's right, she's a mermaid! Shes the most amazing girl I've ever seen, when her body is completely dry she grow legs, and when she even gets the slightest bit of wet she sprouts a tail! She's an amazing student, and such a chatter box! But I guess she has so much to say, the only days she socialized is on Sundays and Saturdays. Sometimes she has a few reporters now and then, and officer grant comes and checks on her once a month to make sure she's happy in her little tank. She truly is an amazing girl.

But her father is a selfish man who does not loves her, but uses her for money. And as time goes on, Kate had some suspicions, and finds her parents are still alive living in the sea! Kate silently waits for a chance to escape the eyes of her so called "father" to run back to the loving arms of her true mer parents...

This is my story, no one else's. just me and my crazy life in this tank, yeah, I said a tank, I live in this tank with my friends... who happen to be fish. But I don't know if your ready for my secret yet. Except, it's not really a secret any more, but for once in my life I want to tell someone, I don't want them to find out by news or by their friends, I, me Kate Cash want to tell you my secret. And I'm not repeating it, so listen up.

So, this book's chapters won't come out for a while, because I'm giving myself a head start and writing 5 chapters then why'll you are reading those, I'll be writing.