Immoral daughter

"You're wrong Coraline! They aren't there!" The other mother acclaimed in a whispered demonic tone as she slowly opened the small magical door to reveal, nothing.
The atmosphere was becoming malicious, like being slowly dragged down to the depths of Pandemonium. The wallpaper was gradually peeling off the walls and every aspect of the room had an element of mould and evil.
The other mother turned her head creepily in Coraline's direction. Her buttoned eyes pierced through her skin like a shock of poison. Coraline slowly backed away but she stopped to a halt. Cautiously moving her eyes she stared at the fireplace which stood on her right just grazing her shoulder. There. There she saw them. Her parents. Shivering in what seemed like a cold parallel world, parted by a dome of thin glass.
But she remembered, as she looked into there emotionless, freezing eyes the life she once had. She doesn't want to be here, yet, she didn't want to go back there, to a place that circulated in a dark endless routine.
Her eyes brows frowned mischievously and her mouth, a creepy grin, as she knew what do. A plan that would see a world that situated in the palm of her hand.
The other mother whipped a needle and thread out of her black shredded dress. Her black lips pursed as she whispered,
"Now you're going to stay here, forever!"
She started heading towards Coraline, her black high heeled shoes clomping on the damp wooden floor.
"No. I'm. NOT!"
Coraline then snatched the snow globe from off the fireplace and smashed it against the other mother's face. The glass shattered and shards bounced onto the floor. The other mother screamed in agony as her face was mutilated and covered in an ongoing pool of blood. She swayed unsteadily and suddenly pounded onto the floor in a ungainly heap.
Her parents were gone. The other mother was gone.