Joesph comes to Michael's house

No ones point of view

Marisa was sitting on the couch when she heard the door bell rang Marisa gets, up and walks, over the door and opens, it when Marisa opened, the door she sees Joesph standing.
"Where's my son?" Joesph yelled h-he's a-a- at re-re- rehearsals Marsia said all scared. Joesph walked, in and started, hitting Marisa a few minutes later, Michael walks, through the door he sees Joesph hitting, and yelling, at Marisa JOESPH GET AWAY FROM HER NOW Michael yells.

Michael's Point of view

I walked through the door from robbing, a bank and see Joe hitting Marisa. JOE GET AWAY FROM HER NOW. I yell at him. YOU DISTROYED MINE AND YOUR MOTHERS MARRIGE MICHAEL. Joesph yells at me and I yell back. JOESPH I DID NOT DESTROY YOURS AND MOMS MARRGIE YOU DISTROYED IT YOURSELF I WANTED TO CALL YOU DADDY BUT YOU NEVER LET ME OR MY SISTERS OR BROTHERS CALL YOU THAT YOU TOOK AWAY MY CHILDHOOD AND MY BROTHERS YOUR LUCKY WE FORGAVE YOU NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW JOSEPH. After I yelled at Joesph he walked, out the door I ran over to Marisa. "Michael your dad he asked where you was and I said you was at rehearsal and he beat me up and started, yelling, at me saying you you and Michael destroyed my marriage with Katharine and I thought I told you to stay away from my son". "Sh it's OK I'm here now Joseph is gone baby you don't have to worrie about him no more" I picked Marisa up and carried, her to our room and lay, her down and cover, her up with a Blanket and give her an ice pack for her eye and I plant, a kiss on her forehead.

Marisa's point of view

Michael covers, me up with a blanket and hands, me an ice pack for my eye "thank you Michael I love you" I said as I fell, asleep. "I love you too Marisa" Michael says as he lays, down right beside me and falls asleep.

To hours later I woke,up and did not see Michael so I go, down stairs and walk, in the kitchen and see Michael cooking, I walk, over to the kitchen and kiss, Michael on the cheek. "Hey "baby how are you doing?" Michael said with a smile on his face. "I'm doing good I'm not hurting anymore" I say as I help him cook our food.