Part: 2

Christian played a bit longer to make sure Dylan stayed asleep. When the seconds faded in minutes, he noticed that he had been playing his best all along - almost as if to impress her? The thought of it bounced around in his head, seeming nonsensical to him. In a short laugh, he ended his song and placed his Gibson quietly on the ground, by his easel. He walked over towards the mattress and covered her with blanket, and kissed her on the forehand.

His attention went back to the blank canvas. He brought his easel in front of Dylan to watch over her while she slept.

Thinking for a moment he dipped his brush into his paint, and without complaint he let the brush flow across the canvas, letting his motions flow freely out of him. In a short period of time, he noticed that he had been painting her sleeping figure.

All of his internalized feelings for her began spill out of him and were perfectly painted of the canvas. The way she was nuzzled within the sheets to how a strand of hair fell across her cheek was documented easily and effortlessly.

Once finished, he began to realize that he was losing control of himself. He then found himself sitting on the mattress - her inches away. Mesmerized with the steady movement of her chest rising and falling, Christian let his fingers run through her hair. He began to lose himself in the scent of her hair, thinking of the freedom he didn't have, to run his hand over her milky skin.

Rising from the mattress proved to be the hardest thing he had ever done. Though his intentions were pure he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself if he stayed any longer. Making his way back to the canvas, he smiled to himself - admiring his masterpiece. He had found his muse and she was beautiful.