chapter 1

I opened my eyes just in time to see him plunge two razor-sharp fangs into my neck.

I screamed out in pain as he placed a hand over my mouth to muffle the sound. I tried to push him away but I was too weak to even lift my arm because of all the blood I was losing. I fell into the arms of my attacker and faintly heard him whisper "I'm Harry by the way." Just then black dots clouded my vision and my ears began to ring as I passed out.

2 Days Earlier

My name is Ellenore Rivers, but everyone calls me Ella. I am 17 years old and live in a white house by the ocean with my parents and younger sister Katrina, Kat for short.

I sound like a normal girl with a normal life and a normal family, but don't be fooled by the basics. If you dig just a little deeper you will find many unusual things about me, my family, and my life. Like the fact that my parents are werewolf slayers and don't want me to go to college, but instead train to join them in their supernatural slaying career.

Oh, and I also never completed or even started senior year due to the fact that I was kidnapped by five vampires the summer before senior year. Maybe you've heard of them, i believe they're all in a band together. What was the name... Oh yes, it was One Direction. So on to that story, lets start from the very beginning...

***********************************************************************************

This is my first fanfiction so I hope you like it

Sorry for the short chapter the next ones will be longer and it gets more interesting around chapter three;)

continue or scrap?