15

"Meet me at the park.... No not that one..... No, listen..... No! The one by my house.. Yeah yeah.... Yeah, I put it on her... Okay, see you.. bye," Calum sighed as he hung up with Avia on the phone and looked at Aspyn who was sitting on the floor, playing with his keys.

"Okay Aspyn, ready to go to the park?" Calum smiled, picking her up and taking his keys away from her.

Aspyn looked at him and frowned. Her eyes becoming watery.

"No.... No crying please," Calum begged, lightly bouncing her in her arms.

Aspyn tried reaching for the keys once more, but when Calum didn't give them to her, she let out a loud cry and started bawling.

"Aspyn..." Calum sighed, putting his keys in his pocket and bouncing her around a little more.

"Please calm down, I'm suppose to be at the park within 10 minutes," Calum said, walking over to the kitchen and attempted to make a bottle with his free hand.

Spilling most of the formula on the counter, Calum managed to get the amount needed in the bottle.

He added the water and shook it quickly, sticking it into Aspyn's mouth.

She quickly quieted down and held the bottle up with her own hands, laying her head down on Calum's shoulder.

Letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding, Calum kissed her forehead lightly, placing her in her car seat and buckling her up.

He checked the time on his phone and put it back in his pocket realizing he had only ten minutes to get to the park.

In one hand he grabbed his sports bag and in the other he carried Aspyn. He rushed out of the small apartment and into his car, turning it on and heading to the park.

*

With 5 minutes to spare, Calum made it and rushed over to the field with Aspyn and his sports bag.

He saw someone wave him over so he went, and immediately smiled when he saw who it was but quickly hid it.

"Hey," Calum said, walking over to Avia and handing her Aspyn," Glad you could make it."

"I couldn't miss the chance of seeing you possibly getting hit in the face with a soccer ball," Avia smiled, fixing the sunglasses on her face.

"Haha, very funny... I'm going to go on the field now," Calum said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck and jogging onto the field where all the other players were already warming up.

*

Calum thought he was going to be able to do this, but with 5 years of not doing any work outs what so ever, he wasn't fit.

Yeah, he was thin and had a little bit of muscle, but that didn't help him at all.

His team split in half, one side acting as the opponents.

"Wooo Calum!" Avia yelled, grabbing Aspyn's hands and putting them up.

Calum smiled, waving at them then quickly dodging a ball that could've possibly hit him. Calum heard Avia laugh but he just ignored it, following the ball.

He got bumped into a few times, fell down on his side and got back up, tripped over a few people's feet and finally made a goal.

Calum cheered, lifting his arms up in the air excitedly and looking over to the side where Avia and Aspyn were but frowned immediately.

Adan was sitting down besides them, making Avia laugh at something he said, meaning she didn't see him shoot the goal.

Feeling a bit jealous, Calum tried to shake it off and jogged back to his place.

*

"And then he said, and what about that?" Avia laughed as her, Calum, Aspyn, and Adan walked back to their cars.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny," Calum noted, not even trying to hide his sarcasm.

Avia didn't even seem to notice though, just continuing to go back to talking to Adan.

Calum sighed, taking his keys out and unlocking the car, placing Aspyn inside.

"Oh I forgot that was your car, hah, okay well I guess I'll see you later," Avia waved, walking off with Adan.

"See you later," Calum mimicked Avia, his arms crossed over his chest as he huffed, shutting the door and walking over to the drivers side ready to tell Michael about what happened.

:: :: ::

It's a short update but I feel like I haven't updated in a while x

How's everyone? (:

Add me on snapchat!! isisatalie

- kiddo5sos