00:01

MARIAS POV

"Come on Maria, you never go to parties with me, or really to any parties." Lucy got down on her knees emphasizing on how much she wanted me to go "But what if my dad finds out he wi-," she cut me off before I could finish my sentence "Yeah I know, he'll shout at you blah blah and be very disappointed blah blah."

I laughed at her words, but she was right my dad would hate to know that I got out to a party. I mean I am his only girl, I guess he's just....protective? "Maria Louise Parker, you are 19, 20 in a few months, you have to let loose, your dad needs to know your not 12." I guess she did have a point "Fine I'll go.." "Yay finally, I was hoping I didn't have to drag you there."

-3 Hours Later-

"You ready Lucy?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs whilst putting on my black heels "Yeah just one second!" She shouted back at me, I took a final look at my outfit, a black dress that just fell above me knees, hair curled and black heels, patting my hands over my clothes to make sure it was immaculate I sighed at how long she was taking even though she begged me to come.

"COME ON LUCY!" "IM DONE MARIA!" I looked towards the left she was walking down the stairs, she looked good, I felt jealousy override me. "You look great." I complimented her "aw thanks, you look good too." She said whilst tilting her head slightly to the side. "Well what are we waiting for, LETS GO PARTYYYY." I gave her a nervous chuckle as we left the house and got into my black Range Rover "You can drive now and I'll drive way back." Lucy nodded.

-20 minutes later-

"Are we there yet Lucy, it feels like we've been driving for hours." I dropped my head into my hand which fell onto the window. "You do realize you've asked me that exactly 8 times in the past, what 10 minutes?" "Well are we?" "See for yourself." The car pulled to a hault. I looked out and saw lots of people arriving at the house.

I opened the car door and walked inside, the pungent smell of alcohol mixed with sweat made me feel nauseous. "Well you can handle yourself Maria, I'm going to dance and get drunk." "Yeah okay bye."

I looked around, typical party, although I haven't been to many it's mainly the same thing, drunk girls grinding on drunk guys and I bet you people upstairs are getting it on. I made my way to the kitchen to get a drink of water, whilst grabbing a water bottle from the fridge I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see Lucy.

"Heeyyyyy Mariaaaa." She was already drunk, or possibly faking it , I hope she's just emphasizing and faking, she does that a lot. "You're already drunk?" Ruffling my eyebrows together "You should beeee." "I'll pass thank you." She looked mad "I don't get you Mariaaa, youreee tooo good, you need to chilll out, be more like meeeee, drink something nowwww, or I'm not your best friend anymoreee." "Fine."

But instead of pouring alcohol in the guess what, TYPICAL RED CUPS, I poured my water, I guess she was too drunk to realize it was just water. She just walked off with a grin.

I took a sip on my water whilst pulling my phone out from my purse, I felt a shadow over me so I looked up a boy with blonde hair gelled back wearing a white  shirt and he was covered with tattoos looked at me and smiled "Hey I'm Jason." I smiled back "Maria." We shook hands.

A/N, this is my first book so please don't  hate 😂, I hope you liked my first chapter. Comment your opinions so far?