chapter 1

I love fairy tail with all my heart,its my home.I have stayed there through thick and thin even when everyone stared ignoring me because lisanna came back.I only had few friends but they don't know that death has been pulling to his door.ive been to the doctor they cant seem to help me,they say I have a heart disease that just cant be cured.I got some pills to slow down the process but I don't have long before I die.my spirits said they would stay with me forever even when I die and they followed everywhere I went.just like leo they use their powers to be with me,they wanted to make sure that I was ok but if they do that when I die they might be stuck here just like Leo.

Anyways I walked in the guild only to hear people talking about how weak I am or how I'm a replace and since the original is back I need to leave.I smiled when I heard people say that because their wish would soon come true maybe just not the way they think.I went and sat at a table,I just sat there till I felt something wet on my head.lisanna had poured water on my head and started laughing"look she is so weak that she won't even defend herself"she said as she laughed with team natsu.Wendy and gray walked over to talk to me,"Lucy what the heck was that why didn't u fight her or defend yourself"gray aside as he sat down Infront of me.

"Its ok gray they are just having fun so let them"I said weakly.my body couldn't fight with lisanna and she is right I am to weak to defend myself now,if I was to make my heart beat to fast I might just pass out or worse I could crock right then and there.I lifted my body and started walking to master's office,I had a note for him and all my friends I even had one for natsu.

I knocked on his door only to get a small come in.he was reading a news paper," master its time I leave the guild"I said as proudly as I could."ok my child.........WAIT what"he yelled."I have to leave and I have some letters for some people"I said.he looked at me sadly,"are u sure"

"Master its either u let me go now and read the letter then....something else"I said sadly as I looked at him.he didn't say another word he just took off my guild mark and let me go

I walked and towards the door I had went into the forest,the green full grass and the fresh arm always made me feel like I wasn't sick and that I perfectly fine.I could watch as animals like deers and bunnies pass by or come and play with me.
|-------------------|
|At the guild|no one's pov I gues
|-------------------|

The master of the guild called fairy tail went onto the stage and told everyone what had happened lots cheered but some cried and wished their friend didn't leave.the master gave the friends their letters and on began to read this in front of them

Dear master,
I know I should have told u that I was being bullied by the guild but I couldnt,its not be cause I was scared of them or anything it was more like my body couldnt take it.I know your going to read this to the guild which is super embarrassing 😣but they need to know that I'm dying.I have a heart disease that will kill me the doctors cant help and neither can Wendy so I have just accepted my fate.anyways ive always wanted to tell u that u were like a second dad to me.
Love,Lucy.

The letters all went like that in some except for natsu.

Dear natsu,
I wanted to tell u how much I missed u as a best friend but what hurt me the most was that u didn't even try to come talk to me or tell me why u didnt want to talk to me.I loved u as my best friend and more but then u left me and I cried so hard,I didnt sleep for days nor did I eat all I could do was cry.I want u to come to the forest u will find me there hopefully.

Natsu pov
I finished reading my letter then ran out and followed her scent.many people have ran out after me but I don't care,I had to get to her at least one last time before she died.I ran faster at the thought that she might have died while waiting for me.I ran into a meadow that was full of white hydrangeas and in the center was Lucy curled up with a wolf.her spirits surrounded her,they all cried but had smiles on their faces like she was at peace or some thing.I walked over to her body and felt for her heart beat but it wasn't there,she was died but the wolf licked my forehead.

I had closed my eyes and saw Lucy there,she smiled at me and mouth the words I love u before her and that wolf walked into the light and disappeared.when my eyes opened all that was left was a statue of Lucy,she has a nice smile on her face and her spirits had left.me and the other members of fairy tail was all that was left.

_______________________________
Hope u enjoyed I tried this