(1)

[Name] had been assigned to the Cypher Division to protect on of the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist. She didn't really have any intel on who she was guarding, all she knew was he wielded the Samahada. That was her dream to have that sword. The way it connects with her chakra made her feel wanted. There isn't much information on how she was raised, but being a distant cousin of Suigetsu Hōzuki has it's perks, like being able to handle each sword belonging to the Seven swordsmen. But it also has it's downfalls, such as Kisame hates your guts. Even thought you already had two swords already, Kiba and Nuibari, you wanted them all and Samahada was one of your favorites out of all.

"Is there any intel on the Konoha nin yet?" Kisame asked his 'team.'

"None yet." One person answered quietly. None of these people didn't seem to like Kisame, well except Miru. She always asked him to come and eat dinner with them, she never asked me once, even though I was usually placed right beside him. -_- I think she hates me. That's besides the point, I'm already badass I don't need her approval. Anyway we are still trying to locate Ibiki and it's not working out so well. I don't think I has very good teammates. They are suppose to be Jonin. I guess if you're an ANBU it's hard to do something without your team. These 'Jonin' aren't doing anything but sitting and waiting. I'm only here to protect everyone so I can't go find Ibiki myself.

"Kisame can I just go find him myself?" You said very annoyed.

"No." He said plainly, as if he didn't care. You huffed and crossed your arms and continued to sit beside him.

He didn't have to be such an ass all the time. He probably didn't want to be here at all. I didn't blame him there so much work! Like you have to protect each and everyone of your team. That would be a pain.

"Mr. Hoshigaki?" Miru said softly. "Why don't you join is around the fire while we eat?"

"What did I say?!" One person yelled. "Just leave him alone he is only here to protect us." He continued.

"But why should I?" Miru questioned.

"Look just because we are all here on the same mission doesn't mean we have to be friends and get along!" He snapped.

"Yes we are all here on the same mission we should get to know one another." Miru stated.

"We have to go." Kisame said sternly. I look back at the trap that he and I set, the string was wiggling back and forth between the kunai.

"He's right." You confirmed. You and Kisame jump forward and lead the division out of the camp site.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Miru says to Kisame. He just looked at her.

Dumbass he obviously doesn't care about that.

"Maybe when we get back to the Mist we can go to dinner?" Miru said softly still leaping from tree to tree.

Kisame had a slight discoloration on his cheeks. Woah! Woah! Woah!... Is he blushing!? But before Kisame could reply kunai with paper bombs attached rain upon you all!

BOOM!

You hear from behind, making your ears ring. Luckily no one was hit. You all landed in an open area, you looked at Kisame, he just stared in front of him, and it looked like he was ready to strike.

"Give up!" Ibiki yells as he emerges from the other leaf ninja.

"We've got you surrounded." Kisame and I start to scan the area closely.

There are to many we can't escape

"Never!" Kisame yells, just then five Konoha nins run towards us with swords out.

They start swinging their swords towards you and you simply move out of the way and stab them. Kisame jumps in the air and throws a smoke bomb to distract the leaf nin.

"Run! Get away!" Kisame yells at the cypher division.

Everyone starts running and jumping through the trees trying to escape Ibiki's team. Kunai flying everywhere, bombs going off and striking the members of the division.

"Capture them. We need them alive!" Ibiki said to his team.

One person had fallen to the ground because he was tripped by a kunai, he was surrounded. I saw a kunai with a paper bomb fly past my face and towards the fallen comrade, it landed right beside him and killed him instantly. I felt a deep pain it the pit of my stomach, I knew it was wrong. But it was to protect the Mist, so I understood why it had to be done.

There are to many to protect.

I growled because I knew that we couldn't protect them all.

Damn it!

"Kisame what are we going to do?!" I yell at him trying to avoid kunai

"I don't know yet!" He yelled back.

I'm sorry that took so long guys. But I hope it's worth it😄