Karma Akabane | Cheater

Key:
(Y/N) Your Name
(E/N) Enemy's Name
(F/N) Friend's Name
(F/S) Favorite Scent
(H/C) Hair Color
*******
Today is mine and Karma's 1 year anniversary. We both attend Class-E. And have been called the dynamic duo. Yesterday I had bought him some gelato because I know how much he loves it. I wrapped it in wrapping paper and also I bought him something special. A ring. More like a promise ring. I was so excited. I showered and put on my uniform. I curled my hair and sprayed (F/S) perfume. I put his gifts in my book bag, grabbed my phone and ran to the school. Once I arrived I noticed Nagisa outside. I walked over to him.
"Have you seen Karma?" He shook his head. I went inside the classroom. He was nowhere to be found by first period. He must've skipped. Did he forget today was our anniversary? After first period I decided to go to his house. I skipped school and walked to his mansion. He had given me an extra house key. I unlocked the door and closed it behind me. I didn't want to yell out his name so I walked into the living room. Wasn't there. I walked to the kitchen. Wasn't there. Bathroom? Nope. I had a small bit of hope he might've slept in. I slowly walked towards his bedroom. I slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door. I had his gifts in my hand. But what I saw made me gasp really loud. Karma, my boyfriend for 1 year exactly, was sitting on his bed with (E/N) on his lap. And they were kissing. His hands were roaming her body as her hands were going through his red hair. I dropped his presents. He looked over and saw me. He pushed her off and ran after me. I was running away crying. How could he do this to me? Especially on our 1 year anniversary. How long had he been with her? She was in A-Class. And had every guy going after her. Even mine. I ran back to school. And went to the spot where he attempted to kill Koro Sensei by jumping off the cliff. I sat on the edge looking down. I turned around and he was still running after me. I stood up and backed up towards the edge of the cliff. He finally caught up with me. He stood in front of me.
"(Y/N). I'm sorry." I made my hand connect to his cheek.
"How long? How long have you been seeing her behind my back? Am I not good enough?" He scratched the back of his head.
"To be honest I've been seeing her for the past month. And I guess I just got bored. But I'm sorry. I really love you not her."
"You should have told be sooner. She obviously makes you happy so you can stay with her." I turned back towards the cliff. I turned back around thinking.
"Thanks for everything." I smiled while still crying. I turned back around and ran. I ran towards the edge of the cliff. I stopped and looked down then behind me. Everyone was there. They all looked worried. I smiled and looked down again.
"Thanks." And I jumped off the edge. Hearing everyone call my name. I was still smiling as the wind met my face. I felt as if all my troubles were gone. I opened my eyes and looked up at the sun. It was either now or never. Then the light slowly turned into darkness.
*•*•* Karma's P.O.V *•*•*
This is it. We failed to assassinate Koro Sensei in time. He was going to blow up the Earth today. It was a beautiful day out. The sun was out, there were flowers everywhere. The birds were singing. I went back to the spot (Y/N) committed suicide at. I stood at the edge and looked down. I never forgave myself after that day. I looked down at the promise ring she got me that day. I felt warm tears roll down my face. I shouldn't have cheated on her. I looked at the time on my phone. 1 more minute till this world comes to an end. I closed my eyes and fell into the grass. I opened my eyes and saw a huge explosion. I was met with darkness. I heard a sweet voice I hadn't heard in a while. I looked around and met with a (H/C) girl. It was (Y/N), she looked so happy. She ran over to me and hugged me.
"I missed you Karma. I forgive you. And I love you." I smiled and kissed her softly.
"I'm sorry. And I love you too (Y/N). Now we can be together for eternity."