The Moment .

You open the door to see a boy with A curly Afro & light skinned face & a peach fuzz . it was victor he is really cute .

you : hi .

victor : uh hey . I'm sorry about the party . I just came to check up on you . are you okay ?

You : yeah . I'm fine just very heart bro- would you like to come in ?

Victor : sure .

You lead him to you your all blue living room with the coffee stand & 32 inch tv .

Victor : you have a beautiful house .

You : thaaank you .

Victor : so what we're you saying .

You : oh yeah . I'm a lil heart broken about what happened .. like why would she betray me like that .. then what chres did crushed me .

Victor : I know .. she's a bitch . let's do a drive by on her .

You : whaaaat? ion wanna kill her . I'm not a bad person .. & dumb aww you can't fight fire with fire .

Victor : if you change you mind call me . " 777-888-3332

You : alright .

Victor walked out & winked at her .. What wrong with that fool you thought ..

meanwhile with chres .

Chres is bawling his eyes out .

his little sister that is 13 walks in her names is Sidney .

Sidney : What is wrong chres .. ?

Chres : oh .. Nothing *sniffle *

Sidney : yo ! bitch nigga what's wrong ?

Chres : I broke my gf heart .. She broke up with me . I'm so sad because she was my first love ..

Sidney : Dumbass you better call her .. or go over her house or sum ..

RING RING ! It's q blocked number . but chres recognize the voice .

Chres : hello ?

?? : you will be mine even if I have to kill that bitch .

the person on the other line hangs up ..

Chres : omfg ! Jessica is gonna try to kill y/n .

chres does not know what to do he is in panic , so he quickly calls up Y/N .

chres : hello .

y/n : df , you want ?

chres : Jessica is try a kill you .

y/n : What ? why are you lieing ?

chres : she just called me from a blocked number . please listen to me .

y/n : I choose not to be live you . What you did tonight hurt me so bad .

chres : but I was drunk , she spiked my drink .

y/n : What .. that bitch ! ' Ima talk to you tommorow .

She hangs up & quickly calls up victor .

y/n : I'm in ...