vii. what a pretty sight

dopamine.
" WHAT A PRETTY SIGHT "
sarah & allison.

' got a mouth full of gasolinedon't you bring your fire to mei gave you all i got to givei know that ain't no way to liveso, i told that devil to take you backi told that devil to take you back '

don't you bring your fire to me
i gave you all i got to give
i know that ain't no way to live
so, i told that devil to take you back
i told that devil to take you back '

---

I JOGGED TO THE TEAM BENCH, not all the lacrosse players were out on the field yet on account that I was early.

Sitting down I turned and lounged on the bench, placing my boots in some guys lap.  I maneuvered my head so that it lay underneath my head.

"Uh, what are you doing?" An annoyed voice asked.

Opening one eye I look to the voice of the same guy that my feet had currently taken residence in across his lap.

"I'm trying to get some shut eye, you?"

He scoffed looking down at my boots. "I've got some cheap boots in my lap."

I open my eyes, laying up on my elbows. "These are not cheap, and besides, any guy would love for these beautiful feet to rest upon anywhere on their body."

He gave me a look as if I was dumb, "I'm gay."

I smile, sticking out a hand for him to shake. He took it hesitantly, immediately try I go take it back as I started talking. "Hi gay, I'm Sarah. Congrats by the way for discovering yourself and all that crap."

He sighed pushing my legs off his lap. "My name is Danny."

I sat up and started stretching, very obnoxiously. "Danny, nice name. Danny, Fammy, Wammy, Canny, Sammy, Lammy, Ramm--"

He cut me off, putting his large hand over my mouth. "I don't need to know what my name rhymes with."

I stuck my tongue out into his hand. He wiped his head around so fast I thought it might've fallen off. Glaring at me he whispered quietly. "Did--Did you just like my hand."

I rose an eyebrow in a Gertrude to try me. Still he did not move his hand in shock. As motivation to get his shit together, I stuck out my tongue again.

"Eh! That was gross. What are you eating that makes your tongue feel so soft?!"

A choking sound in front of us made us turn our heads.

"That was the weirdest thing I've ever heard." Stiles said looking at the ground like I look at math.

Standing up Danny wiped his hand on the sleeve of my cardigan.