Chapter 1: Welcome to my life

Holly's P.O.V

I was packing my bag, it was more like shoving my clothes in it. Oliver was angry. Angry was an understantement he was furious. When he came to know about it he was about to beat those people but I stopped him by my puppy dog eyes and making a crying face otherwise I know that he would be in jail.

He is my brother, my best friend. But, at times like this Im scared of him not what he could do to me but what he could do to himself.Now, he was standing and shouting at me. Just because I stopped him from beating those people he is taking all his anger on me.

************************FLASHBACK(2 Days back)**************************

"Please, stop it" I begged them

"No, you deserve it" Brian spat. Brain was one of my Brother's so-called 'friends'. In front of my brother they acted to be friendly to me but as soon as he is out of sight they again start bullying me.

These people were jealous of me that I was Oliver's sister. He was the Golden Boy of the School. These so-called friends of his thought that I was not deserving enought of being his sister and so they kept saying bad things about me or otherwise pushing or shoving me into a locker obviously in absence of Oliver.

Sometimes I wished that he was not my Brother, but the thought dissapeared as soon as it came. He was an amazing brother. He cared a lot about me. 

I never told him about the popular crowd bullying me because I knew that if I told him, they would incease it even more and that is the last thing I wanted.

Right now, those people were throwing items on me and were using me as shooting pratice.

"Please Stop, its hurting me " I tried to stop them once again but to no avail. Instead they were laughing at me and saying things about me as if I was not there at all. 

"Aw.. Is the little girl crying" One of the cheerleaders commented. Other people just laughed at her comment.

Then I realised that I had pools of tears in my eyes. I tried to wipe them but they kept coming.

"What the fuck is going on?" A voice roared through the hall. I turned to see my Brother Oliver standing there with such a glare that if looks could kill these people would be seven feet under.

At his voice all my bullies stopped laughing and thier faces became pale. Then Brain tried acting all innocent in front of my brother. 

"Nothing" They mumbled.

"Then why is my sister crying ?" He shouted.

Then Henry his so-called Best friend and my biggest bully started lying to him. "She dropped her lunch and because of that she started crying. We all are trying to sooth her.

Oliver then turned to me and asked "Are they telling the truth?"

"y-yes" I stuttered. Oliver who was expert in catching my lie caught it and came near to me and asked softly "Tell me sis, what happened?"

"N-n nothing. l-lun-ch fell" I replied. He then nodded his head and then took my hand and said that we are going home early today because we are moving and we have to pack. 

At that, the ears of people around us perked up and they started murmuring and trying to ask him questions. He ignored all of them and walked straight to parking lot with me in tow.

During the ride, he was silent and was clutching the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles went white.

I was never afraid of Oliver's reaction about something before this. He was not even saying something, at least if he would have asked me about it again I could be at least sure whether he knows it or not.

When finally the torturous ride ended and we reached home, he didn't say anything and instead went straight to his room.

I don't even know what is he more angry upon, has friends bullying me or him not being able to do anything about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver's P.O.V

I can't believe this!! I mean how my friends can do this to my baby sister. I don't know since when this is going on and I don’t think I even want to know.

Why would they do this? She has done nothing wrong. It is just that she does not fit with us.

I don’t think I would be able to face her again after this I know she would say nothing to me, she will not even blame me. But the guilt, it is eating me.    

I will have to do something to stop this and make sure that this does not happen in our new school in New York

********************************FLASHBACK OVER ***********************************************

Sine that last encounter we haven't spoken to each other. 

Actually I’m scared of his reaction and afraid that he will yell at me. I know I should not be because he has never ever shouted at me but seeing the fury in his eyes I didn’t dare to talk to him.

The only time I saw him was at dinner table. He was mostly in his room. Today was the day we were leaving so I was packing my bag even when all I wanted was to curl up and sleep.

We packed everything and I went for dinner. Today Oliver was smiling, since the last two days all he is doing is scowling or having a blank expression, but today he was smiling. I brushed it off thinking that he is excited about going to a new city.

But, I never thought the reason for this smile will be that stupid idea which was brimming in his mind. Otherwise, I would have been alarmed but instead I smiled at him back and gave a sigh of relief.

Oliver’s P.O.V

It has been two days since I saw that incident happening in the Hall. So, I went to Henry’s house and rang the doorbell.

He opened the door but was shocked seeing me, and his smile faltered for a minute but then he recovered his composure back and smiled at me and asked “Hey dude!  What’s up? And what was that moving shit? “

I ignored his question and instead asked him “What was going in the hall? And don’t you dare lie to me again otherwise I will break your neck. “

“I didn’t lie to you” he defended.

“Lie to me again and you will regret it. I know what you guys have been doing.” I growled back at him.

“That pathetic bitch!” he muttered, but I heard it.

I took his collar in my fists and warned him in a low voice “Don’t you dare speak about her like that. She is my sister and she is special. Got it “

He feebly nodded.

“OK. Now honestly tell me what happened otherwise I will beat it out of you” 

I was somehow able to calm my breathing

“Fine, listen that bitch was getting what she deserved. She does not deserve to be your sister. She deserves doing our homework and being our target for food throw.”

‘What?? You did it to her just because she is my sister? “I shouted unable to control my anger anymore.

 People in this town are insane. Just because I’m able to play football and basketball well and I’m good looking, they treat me as if I’m a superstar. But, they treat my own sister like shit because she prefers reading to applying makeup and going to parties.  

She is beautiful even without trying. I think they did it because they are jealous of her and she is a pushover so she allows them to do this to them but I will not let it happen in New York. 

Sorry guys! This is the boring part. Things will become funny when they go to school. Please bear with me. Promise