"I like you"

Justin's POV
I still cant believe that bitch hit my balls. That hurt and its the first time a girl has ever done that to me. Selena is different. Theres something about her that just makes me run back to her. This doesnt mean ive stopped talking to other girls.
I was currently in music class talking to this hot chick next to me. But she's not as beautiful as Selena. I had to admit that.

I saw the door open and to my surprise, Selena walked in with her friend. Her friend looked at me and gave me a dirty. What the fuck is her problem?

Mrs Katy: "So today, each and every one of you will present any music skill you have in front of the class"

Everyone booed miss because they're all shy. I didnt even wanna be in this class, even though i like music, i quit it a long time ago.

Mrs Katy: "Well hello.......?"

Selena: "Im Selena Gomez. Im new to this school"

Mrs Katy: "Well please take a seat. We just begun the lesson."

Selena's POV
I sat at the back corner with Madison, i tried hiding myself because everyone, especially Justin, was looking at me. I hate the attention.

Mrs Katy: "Justin stop talking!"

Justin: "What're you gonna do if i dont"

Mrs Katy: "you'll be moved away from little miss flirty next to you"

Justin: "if you move me, can i sit next to Selena"

He had the biggest smirk on his face and he winked at me. I wish i could slap that smirk off of his face.

Mrs Katy: "get out of my class Mr Bieber!"

Justin: "alright, i fucking behave!"

Mrs Katy: "what did you say?"

Justin: "i said i will behave"

Mrs Katy: "Selena, can you pls swap seats with Tiffany?"

"Ummm sure"

Madison: "miss just move someone else. She doesnt wanna sit next to that douche"

Justin: "watch yourself yeah"

Madison: "and what're you gonna do about it"

Justin: "im the last person you wanna mess with bitch!"

I couldnt take it anymore. I picked up my things and walked out of the classroom. Its my first day at this school and so much drama has already happened.
I was walking down the hallway, looking at the ground. I didnt realise how clumsy i was till i bumped into 2 girls.

"Omg im so sorry"

Demi: "no its okay, im Demi and this is Ariana. Whats your name?"

"Selena"

Ariana: "so you're the new girl everyone is talking about"

"Theres nothing special about me to talk about though"

Ariana: "you hate the attention?"

Demi: "usually girls in this school love the attention they get from boys. We get attention but we just ignore every guy"

"Yeah, its not flattering. Especially now that i have this Justin guy up my ass 24/7"

Ariana: "oh yeah, we heard about he drag race argument. That was funny, you have a death wish"

"Why?"

Ariana: "Im sure you've heard about who Justin Bieber is and what he does for a living"

"Yeah but i dont believe rumours until i see it from my own eyes"