A Trip to Atlanta

*Jaden POV*

    River and I have been going out for 3 months now but Malak and Benny don't know yet. Today is the day of the meet and greet. I took a quick wash up. I dried off and lotioned up. I put on my black camo shirt with my camo Jeans with me black Jordan and to top it off I throw on my gold chain and Rolex with my camo bandana. I bought River a necklace that says Babygirl. Then I heard a knock at my door. "Sup man" I said to Malak. "What's goin on player" he says. He calls me player because I dated 2 girls at the same time in 6th grade. "Where River" I ask. "She on her way" he says sitting down on my couch. "I invited my friend Qiana to come over. She coming with River too" he contuines. "Ok." A few minutes later Benny, Qiana and River came in. "Sup my niggas" Benny says. "Sup Ben" I say to him. I hug River and sneak a kiss in. "Jaden you going to drive?" River asks. "Yeah" I tell her. I got my temps when I was 14. I grabbed the keys and we all went to the car. I drove us to Lankton Park. It was nice and windy out. I saw girls screaming and blushing. I smiled and we all got ready. We hugged them and signed their arms and phone cases. 

*Qiana POV*

    After the quick meet and greet, Malak and I walked the trail. "So how was the drive here?" he asked. "Good" I said. We walked a little more. We started playing and he started tickling me and picking me up. He gave me a piggy back ride. He set me down and we started kissing. He pushed me up against against the tree and started sucking my neck. We started kissing again. It was getting hot and it sent chills down my back. "We should head back up there before they get suspicious" he smirks. He gives me one last kiss and we walk back to the park. They were all just talking and eating ice cream. I sat beside River. "Hi Qiana" Jaden said. "Hi" I said back. This is my first time seeing Jaden. He is cute but not cuter than Malak. Then I got a text from my best friend, Bioncia. 

Bioncia: hey girl wassup

Qiana: hey 

Bionica: how are you and Malak 😉😉

Qiana: good 

Bioncia: you like him?

Qiana: yeah he a good looking nigga I can't resist him

Bioncia: I wish I can saw the same with me and tre

Qiana: what you mean?

Bioncia: tre is annoying af he don't even touch me or kiss me like that no more 😡😤

Qiana: g2g text you later best friend

Bioncia: okay see ya 😋😘😍

-end of text convo-

*Malak POV*

 After we all made it back to LA, I went over Qiana's House. "Hi Mrs. Evers" I say to her mother. "Hi Malak, how are you?" She asks. "I'm great" I smile. "We're going to my room" Qiana says grabbing my hand. We walked to her room. She shut the door and I started kissing her. Malak "jr" stood up real quick. I started sucking her neck leaving hickeys. I started taking off her clothes then I started eating her out. "Ooh mmm Malak...." she moaned. She gripped my head making go faster and deeper. "I'm gonna cum" she whined. "Let it out baby" I folded her. She moaned to her climax. I ate it all and she catches her breath.

  We started doing it doggy style. I gripped her hair. "Fuck baby" I moaned. She moaned and I covered her mouth. "I'm gonna" I warn. I came inside her. We laid beside each other on the bed catching our breath. "I love you Qiana Evers" I tell her. "I love you Malak Watson" she said.