One year later

**Please keep in mind that this was originally supposed to be a one-shot (only one chapter) for an Easter special, but I got a lot of requests to make more. Yes, this first chapter goes fast because it was originally supposed to be just this chapter so it might seem fast because of it**

~One year later~

~Jack P.O.V~

It's been about a year, give or take a few weeks, since Pitch was defeated and everything seems to have calmed down. North is still making presents for the upcoming Christmas, Tooth is still protecting children's memories, Sandy is still giving out sweet dreams to children, and Bunnymund is still painting eggs for the upcoming Easter that's not far from now. Everyone is back to normal and back to their old routines. Except for me.

I don't know why but I've been feeling a bit under the snow lately and it's only been getting worst. It's been getting so bad that the other guardians have started to notice how unusual I've been. I haven't been causing a lot of pranks anymore, I haven't started snowball fights in the workshop, or messed with the yetis. I've just been out of it and I don't know why, but that's not the weirdest thing. Every time Bunnymund comes to visit my stomach turn, I blush, or at least as much as I could be made of frost, at the most simple things he does and I just can't focus on anything else except him. I guess it has something to do with me being in a bad mood, but then why am I in such a good mood when he's here or when I'm annoying him? I don't really know, I'll just push that thought to the back of my mind and think about it later. That's what I've been doing now when I think about Bunnymund and my actions towards him, I just push it to the back of my mind for later, but every time 'later' comes I still push it back so I never get to think about it.

I just got done giving a snow day to a small town for the second day in a row. Now I was heading back to North's workshop because North wanted all of the guardians to meet up at least once a month to stay connected. The workshop was now in my line of vision and flew through the ceiling window. "Ah! There you are, Jack! Late as always!", North's booming voice yelled as I flew through the window, making me lose control of the wind which made me fall to the ground. Before I hit the marble floor tiles someone caught me. I looked up to my savor to see who it was and to my surprise it was North.

.

.

.

.

Nope just kidding, I was surprised to see that Bunnymund was the one that caught me just seconds before I actually hit the ground. "Uh, thank you", I said, a blushing mess. "No problem Frostbite", he said with a little hint of red showing through his fur. I climbed out of his arms, even though all I wanted was to just curl up against his soft fur and fall asleep. "Okay! Since everyone is here we can get started. I have the whole day planned out. First things first, we'll go to the kitchen and make all kinds of cookies. Suger cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookie, oatmeal-..... North said while he, Tooth, and Sandy followed him to the kitchen, his voice trailing off as he walked further away from us.