Before the story starts..(Pls Read)

Hello, wattys!

First of all, Thank you so much for selecting this story. Please give it chance, I'm sure you will like it.

So this is my First Fanfiction on a very well known MTV show - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan.

Title of this story, given by- Bhavya (My Friend)

***

C-O-P-Y-R-I-G-H-T

Text/Cover Copyright © MedhaSah™2015-

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form in part or whole by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

***

Do's and Don'ts if you are reading my story
( Please Read carefully)

1. Do not copy this story Anywhere.

You must have already read this line everywhere, in everyone's story...yes because no one wants their hard work to be snatched away by others.

Well, that's true if you are not a writer..just a reader then let me tell you that for writing a single chapter..it takes hours, even days for searching for correct words and correct dialogues according to every character. It all takes so much time.

And when you spend your most precious time on something you eventually want that thing to be known as your work(creator).

So..Kindly don't copy single stuff not even a word of my story anywhere / don't post this story on any other websites, not even on Wattpad with any other names....or else be ready to face the consequences.

Plagiarism is punishable under Copyright Law !!

2. This story can be read by NON-MANAN FANS also as PRE STORY is provided for reference.

3. Chapter 5- chapter 45 needs major editing and rewriting (if needed)

As I have started writing at an early age (i was only 15ys old at that time), so those chapters are not up to the mark. Now that I have improved my writing skills, I will have to recreate those.

Please bear with that until I rewrite those chaps.

4. Rewritten chapters will surely have new content, wordings but the gist would be the same. I'll assure you that.

5. Some chapters are not edited while some are roughly edited due to time constraints. I'll do that soon.

6. Every cover of this story(till now) is designed by me(creator).
But I don't take cover requests !!

7. Inline comments will be highly appreciated.

8. Constructive criticism is allowed.

But if you don't like this story or even the writer(me) PLEASE QUIT. All you have to do is remove this story from your library or reading list.

Inappropriate or hate comments will be reported immediately. Just so you know.

9. Please don't advertise your stories in the comments section.

I know you want to promote your story and want them to get discovered but this is not the right place to do so.

I have never advertised any of my stories, anywhere on #wattpad and I would like it if I get the same from you all.

10. Other than Wattpad, this story is now AVAILABLE on #Inkitt. (Only the rewritten chaps- first 3 chapters only)

*****
Ok, that's all for now. Thank you for your patience for reading this to the end. I really appreciate it !!

Now you may proceed with the story. Happy Reading !!

Read...Vote...Comment..n.Repeat!
~Midz