Chapter XI

~ Unedited~

A/N Note:
Thank you so much for all of your supportive messages . They truly gave me the motivation to continue writing and to surpass most of my current problems. I wanted to thank you all for voting and commenting it means the world to me. To see that people really care for me beyond my writing is something truly special for me. I mad this chapter longer than the usual lengths as a gift to you guys for being so understanding. Excuse all the error I'll fix them later. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you all!!

Poe's POV:

It was just Finn and I cleaning off BB-8 while everyone else ran around carrying tons of blasters.

"So how did it feel being reunited with Rey," I asked.

Since the moment Finn and I had reunited he talked non-stop about Rey. He had gone ballistic once he woke up and discovered Rey had been captured by the Knights of Ren. He had tore his stitches upon in effort to try to leave and find her. He was the only one I knew that cared for her more than anything. He constantly worried if they were forcing her to succumb to their will or worse torturing her to give in to joining them.

"Somethings different around her Poe," he seemed in pain coming to the conclusion she wasn't the same Rey he met months ago. "She's not the same girl with a heart full of hope and kindness. She's colder and distant now."

"You have to understand that she's been through a lot. She found out the depth of her relationship with Kylo and imagine all she's  witnessed within that base. Plus you know how close she grew to Solo,she saw him as a father and to witness his death brought on my his own son just imagine how she hurt she felt. "

He gently sighed and tried his best to avoid my comments even though he knew I was right. I was always right.

"She's been avoiding me Poe," he spoke with a painful tone. "I might be stupid, but I knew we had something. I feel something special for her, I can't exactly describe, but I know she felt it too. Something that strong doesn't just disappear."

I could just see how hurt he was without Rey. He had been waiting for the moment to be reunited with Rey. He had an entire image planted in his head of that special moment, but instead of leaping into his arms, she treated him coldly.

"Just give her some time, she'll be her old self sooner than you think," I gave him a soft pat on the back and went off to let my words really sink through. I just hoped he didn't pressure into making any irrational decision that could any way affect our preparations. He might trust her, but I wasn't sure was reliable. Her actions made me hesitant into confidently speaking around her.

It pained me to see one of my best buddies suffering all because of a girl. The only interest I was out to protect were Finn's not Rey's.

Finn's POV:

The only person I could openly talk to about my relationship with Rey was Poe. If I dared sharing my feelings without anyone else, they would probably all judge us and I didn't come here to be badly talked of,but Poe was the only one who honestly tried sympathizing with me. Although there were moments where he need to thoroughly lecture me such as this moment.

"You have to understand that she's been through a lot. She found out the depth of her relationship with Kylo and imagine all she's  witnessed within that base. Plus you know how close she grew to Solo,she saw him as a father and to witness his death brought on my his own son just imagine how she hurt she felt. "