What Shall We Do?

James' POV:
All I hear that comes out of Y/N mouth is Oh. I call her name. No reply is given to me. I hold her hands and caress it using my thumbs.

Y/N? I softly call out.

She looks up to me, looking into my eyes.

Y/N: How long for?

I sigh..

Y/N: James. How long are you going for?

I stammer, 'the Average stay is Th... Three Years.' I look to her seeing her eyes quickly swelling up. Tears fall from her eyes. I wipe her tears softly with my thumb but she forcefully removes my hands from hers.

End of POV

James: Y/N?

Y/N: Um.. I'm going to see the rest. I wanna see how they are doing. (Wipes tears and leaves)

James sighs.

You walk to the recording room.

Kendall: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: H..Hi.

Kendall: What's Up?

Y/N: Are you guys actually gonna go New York for 3 years, On Average?

Kendall: (sighs) Come sit here.

Y/N: (You Sit Down) Kendall... I don't wanna lose him.. or you guys.

Kendall: (puts his arm around you) I know.

Y/N: But this is your dream!! All of you Together. I don't want to be that typical girlfriend that separates her boyfriend from his friends.

Kendall: Well, all I'm going to say is You have A Whole Life Ahead Of You. Letting James do what he wants- it may not be the last time you'll see him.

Y/N: So you're saying that there is a chance me & James can meet again?

Kendall: We are a band!! There are gonna be tours and etc.

Y/N: But it won't be the same.

Kendall: I don't know what else to say. This is between you and James. Why don't you at least just talk to him and see what he has to say about it. I mean you guys might not break up... if that's what you're worried about.

You halfly smile at Kendall.

Kendall: (Yawns) Right, I'm going to  bed. (Taps your head)

Y/N: Bye. (You walk to your room and notice James is in the shower. You see there is a note on the dressing table. You open the note:)
Y/N, I am sorry if I have upset you in any way. ~James

James: (runs his hand in his wet hair) I guess you read my note.

Y/N: You don't need to be apologetic. You haven't done anything. I thought I was upset.. But I'm not.

James: You're Not? (Half-Smiles)

Y/N: No. I thought I was because I was scared if, maybe, I was going to lose you.

James: (sighs) This is all so hard. I mean this is a start to a new journey. I am this close of doing what I want to do. But I don't wanna lose you either. You are literally one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

Y/N: (you put your hands in your pocket) Maybe Kendall was right. We can still see each other while you're touring etc. So... (You get the contract and a pen) This is your Dream. Dreams like this come once in a lifetime. Sign it.

James: Are you sure? Y/N. I don't want to sign anything if you're not comfortable with it.

Y/N: Dude, come on! This is your dream. I do NOT want to be the reason for you to stop following your dream. Look if you want me, your girlfriend, to be happy... Then sign that contract and go live your dream!

James: (signs the contract) I guess I'm going to New York.

Y/N: At least it makes you happy. And I'm sure we can be really good friends.

James wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your forehead. You hug him back.