Chapter Thirty-seven

For anyone who wanted to know what song I used in the trailer, there is a lyric video on the side. :) xx

After I had calmed down a bit, Harry took me back to his place because I didn't want to be alone in that house knowing that my dad was never coming home ever again. I know he's not my biological father, but blood related or not, he was still my dad.

The whole drive to Harry's flat was silent except for my sniffling. When we arrived there, I went straight to the bedroom and sat down on the bed, hiding my face in my hands. I literally had no more tears left to cry, otherwise I would.

"Here, you can wear this," Harry said handing me a t-shirt.

"I don't have pants that will fit you...unless you want to wear a pair of my boxers."

"It's okay," I lowered my voice, "Stay with me, please."

"I'm not going anywhere," he reassured me whilst looking directly into my eyes.

I swear, every time he does that I melt; even when I'm angry with him. My anger has gone down a lot after going to the hospital. It is possible that he didn't send it out, but do I believe that? I want to believe it, however, I don't know if I should.

I stood up from my spot on the bed and took my shirt off; replacing it with the one Harry gave me. After that, I shimmied out of my jeans and folded my clothes before placing them on the bedside table.

Harry was just standing there the whole time watching me. I would say something to him about his lingering gaze, but I didn't want to start anything right now. I just needed him to be with me, to hold me and tell me everything would be okay.

 I climbed into the bed and pulled the duvet over my body, hugging the fabric close to me in an attempt to comfort myself somewhat. I wanted to scream from everything that's happened in my life this year.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked after a while of silence, other than some shuffling which I figured was him changing.

"No," I said quietly, " Can you come lay with me?"

Instead of answering my question verbally, he climbed into the bed and got under the covers next to me. I wanted him to just hold me, even if we didn't say anything, just having him with me in his arms seemed to be something that would help.

"I know it hurts like hell right now, but it will get better," he told me.

I turned around to face him and buried my head in his chest, hoping he would get the hint and pull me closer, and thankfully he did.