pretty lies

*TO ANYONE RELIGIOUS, I DON'T MEAN ANY OFFENSE TO THEM BY THE ANGEL COMMENTS*

K E Y

Assclown #1: Poseidon

Assclown #2: Zeus

Assclown #3: Hades

After being drugged, I woke up in a cell. One that smelled of áss and everything dead. And with a headache that could raise hell.

"Hello? Where are the bïtches that put me in this cell?" I yelled, clanging weakly against the cell bars.

"Hellooo?" I tried again, trying to peek through the spaces between the bars.

"I'm going keep yelling until someone gets me out of here!"

"Would you guys at least give me some food? I haven't eaten since yesterday. I'd like waffles and extra syrup on that."

"Will you shut up already?" An unfamiliar voice groaned, footsteps nearing me.

I saw a tall figure approach my cell- clad in a dark suit and neat hair. "Will you tell me where the holy fûck am I?"

"In Heaven," he answered blandly.

"Haha, funny. Now be serious," I replied sarcastically, unperturbed by his stone-cold expression.

"I am serious."

"I said be serious. Where am I, really?" I asked, not wanting to believe him. "If I were in heaven, Shawn Mendes would be here."

"Look, we're in the court of Heaven right now and you were brought here to witness Eros's judgment."

"Well, shit." I leaned my head against the most likely rusted cell bars. "And what's going to happen to Eros?"

Something unsettling and dark settled inside my chest, making me feel nauseous.

"He's going to die."

"What?" My voice trembled unwillingly, my throat drying up.

"He's going to-"

"Yeah, I heard you," I snapped back, unwilling to show the tears welling up in my eyes.

"So shut up and don't ask any more questions," he said before walking away.

Eros was going to die? This was all my fault...if only I hadn't practically forced him into kissing me and then pursuing a relationship.

I was the reason he's going to be dead.

I was never going to see Eros again after today.

And that realization was hitting me hard- harder than it should have.

After twenty minutes or so, my cell door opened with a creaking whine. "Get up, it's time."

"Leave me alone."