Chapter 36

Klaus pov:

After going a few rounds with Caroline she fell asleep on my chest. Though tonight didn't go the way that I had planned I was elated in the fact that I finally made love to my lady. A knock came at the door pulling me out of my thoughts. I slyly got up from the bed so I didn't wake Caroline threw on my sweat pants and open my bed room door? There in my door way stood Aurora. "What do you want?"

"While talking with your youngster yesterday she mentioned that you two have consummated your relationship yet."

"What is your point?"

She took my hand in her and I quickly pulled it back "So Niky I know you, I know how active your sex drive is and I just wanted to remind you that you have options" she said with a smirk leaning up attempting to kiss me. I grabbed her shoulder to stop her before she could reach my lips.

"Caroline and I could have never had sex for a thousand years and I still wouldn't want you back, you betrayed me. You are not trust worthy."

"Could never had? So you and the child finally did it?"

Just then I felt a presence next to me and looked down and she Caroline wrapped in my bed sheet. She positioned her body in between mine and Aurora moved her hand to the door and said "We do not find it appropriate to have house guest this early in the morning please show yourself out" and she close the door.

She turned toward me smiled and jumped on me wrapping her legs around me back and her arms around my neck letting the sheet that was just keeping her unexposed fell to the floor. She laid a passionate kiss on my lips and asked "What did I do to deserve you?" I moved the hair out of her face and looked into her amazing eyes and answered "because you are the only person who took the time to see the real me, to find out that I'm better than my actions."

"I am pretty awesome aren't I" she said jump down and walking toward the bathroom. She turned and looked back at me with a serious face "You know I'm going to have to have a serious talk with her. No one tries to kiss my man" She informed me before entering the bathroom and turning the shower on.

I left her to shower and when to the kitchen. When I entered I noticed Kol sitting at the island drinking a cup of blood. "Was that Aurora who had just left?" He questioned. "Yes it was."

"Caroline isn't going to be happy about that now is she?"

"About what brother?"

"Well when I walked past your chambers last night and heard what I did I just assumed that you and Caroline finally had relations but now seeing Aurora leave bright and early makes me wonder who was in that room with you."

"Why is it that everyone seems to know the intimate workings of my relationship with Caroline?" I demanded to know with an irritated voice.

"Well she tells Bekah everything and I eavesdrop on their conversations" Kol admitted. I shook my head, I should have remembered that my brother was always sneaking around and listening in at places where he didn't need to be.

"For you information Kol it was Caroline and I. Aurora showed up this morning in another sad attempt to get back together, but I informed her that it was never going to happen." As I made Kol aware of the happenings of this morning I moved around the Kitchen preparing Caroline and myself blood. When I finished my sentence Kol began to laugh. "What is so funny?"

"I was just thinking about Caroline is going to do to Aurora when she finds out she hit on you." I looked at him with a confused expression. "While you were away Matt, her and myself where at the Grill waiting for Bekah to join us and this young woman hit on Matt and so Caroline compelled her to be our sisters personal maid for a week. That girl of yours does not like it when people try to get in between a happy couple." "She did inform me that she'd be having a conversation with Aurora" I told him.

Kol and I share and worried looked and then Caroline walked into the kitchen. I handed her a cup of blood she thanked me with a kiss on the check. She looked to Kol and wished him a "Good Moring." He looked at her and said "Not as good as last night huh?" I slapped him on the back of the head. He just smiled and asked Caroline "So when are you going to have your little Dialog with Aurora?"

"Well I'm going to meet Bonnie to learn how to contain this magic and once I'm done with that I'll be going to find her and have a conversation."

"Love, let me accompany you, please" I asked her.

"No that ok, this is a conversation that needs to be women to women" she answered as she cleaned her cup.

"But Caroline" I began to say when she interrupted me

"NIKLAUS I love you but stop. I need to do this alone." She leaned up on her tip toes and kissed me then started to leave "I'll see you soon" and with that she was off to join Bonnie. I stood in the kitchen looking out the window when Kol came from behind me and patted me on the shoulder "All will be fine brother she is strong then we remember."