eight

"aww is hyung shy" jimin teased watching yoongi become a flustered mess.

"shut up jimin!" yoongi mumbled punching the younger in the arm.

"im sorry i just felt like kissing you... but i don't like boys!" jimin admitted playing with his sleeves.

"so you just kiss me and you still say you don't like boys! what the fuck!" yoongi angrily exclaimed.

"im confused hyung okay!" jimin replied.

"whatever" yoongi pouted walking away from the younger.

"where are you going?!" jimin asked running back to yoongi.

"home" yoongi muttered.

the train ride back was silent jimin would often try and make conversation but yoongi only replied with short simple answers. the two were currently walking back up yoongis street, it was dark and the street lights flickered every now and then giving off a creepy vibe.

"hyung i think im going to go home" jimin said quietly once they reached yoongis house.

"good idea" yoongi replied harshly opening his front door and going inside.

jimin pouted and made his way home, the walk was quiet but jimin didn't mind it gave him time to think. when jimins house came into view he sighed, he knew his mum was going to be mad.

the small boy hesitantly knocked on the door, knowing his mother locked them once it got dark.

"where have you been?!" mrs park screamed pulling jimin inside by the ear.

jimin and his mother stood in the dim lit living room, the tv was on a low volume playing some random drama.

"with yoongi" jimin said bluntly.

"i don't like you being around yoongi he is a bad influence" mrs park exclaimed.

"but he's my friend!" jimin shouted back.

"i don't care" mrs park screamed back at jimin.

"well...i kissed him!" jimin mumbled folding his arms.

"thats disgusting" mrs park shouted disappointment in her eyes.

jimin felt his throat get tight and his eyes become blurry, the small boy held back his tears. he always cried when he got angry but he felt weak when he cried.

"fuck you!" jimin screamed pushing past his mother.

the small boy then slammed the front door leaving, he pulled out his phone and checked the time; 00:06. jimin kept blinking to stop his tears falling and ran, he kept running until his eyes met with yoongis house.

jimin timidly knocked on the tall door and waiting for yoongi to answer.

"hey" jimin said quietly watching yoongi open the door.

"jimin what's wrong" yoongi asked letting him inside.

"nothing" jimin whimpered.

yoongi watched jimins burst into unexpected tears, yoongi pulled jimin indoors and hugged the trembling boy. it was a tight, but comfortable embrace. the two then made their way to yoongis bedroom.

"what happened?" yoongi asked in a hushed tone sitting on his bed.

"my mum again" jimin mumbled sitting on yoongis bed, wiping his eyes with his sweater sleeves.

"you wanna talk about it?~" yoongi asked staring into jimins eyes.

"well... i told her i kissed you and she called me disgusting" jimin said quietly too shy to look at his hyung.

yoongi flushed red remembering what happened earlier, the older then hid in face in his hands and sighed.

"jimin are you sure you don't like boys?" yoongi huffed.

"i don't know" jimin mumbled "i don't wanna talk about it" he added studying yoongis black bedsheets.

"whatever" yoongi sighed. "you staying over?"

jimin nodded and smiled which made yoongis heart flutter.

yoongi stood up and searched through his closet, he then threw a white tshirt and shorts at jimin.

"are you sure?" jimin asked picking up the items of clothing.

"yeah, what's mine is yours" yoongi said quietly smiling at the younger.

once the two were dressed yoongi ran down the hallway to the kitchen, all the lights were off but he found his way round the small bungalow.

the small boy then opened the fridge, the small light from the inside illuminating the kitchen slightly and pulled out a tub of vanilla ice cream. he then went over to the counter draw which held cutlery and pulled out too large spoons.

yoongi plodded back to his room down the hallway dumping the items on his bed, jimin looked up at yoongi giving the older a weak smile. yoongi studied jimin face; his eyes were still glossy and his cheeks were tear stained but had a faint blush painted on them, the younger hair was also cutely messy and yoongis clothes were slightly too big for jimin.

but yoongi still found it adorable.

"i brought you ice cream~" yoongi chirped ripping the lid off the tub.

jimin stayed quiet sitting stiffly on the bed with his lips pouted and arms folded.

"don't you like ice cream?" yoongi asked worried.

jimin nodded childishly.

yoongi rolled his eyes at jimin childish behaviour and took a spoon digging it into the sweet substance and eating it. jimin just watched yoongi enjoy the delicious treat wanting to eat it but controlled himself.

yoongi caught the younger staring at him and blushed.

"why aren't you eating any?" yoongi asked looking jimin in the eye.

"...ill get fat" jimin mumbled hoping yoongi wouldn't hear.

"jimin you're not fat just eat some" yoongi replied.

"no!" jimin exclaimed.

"fine ill force feed you" yoongi said playfully.

the older took the other spoon and scooped up the ice cream he then put the spoon in front of jimins lips as if he was a baby. at first jimin hesitated but ate the ice cream a small smile tugged on jimins plump lips but he tried to keep a pouty face.

"i saw you smile jimin don't try to hide it" yoongi said giggling giving jimin his spoon.

jimin looked at yoongi and slowly smiled his eyes lit up as the corners of his mouth tuned, the dimples in his cheeks appeared as his whole face showed the amusement of the moment. jimin then pounced on top of yoongi pulling him into a tight hug wrapping both his arms around yoongis slim torso.

"thank you for cheering me up hyung" jimin mumbled into yoongis warm chest snuggling up to the older.

"i-its okay" yoongi replied blushing brightly hesitantly putting his arms around the younger.

i dont know anymore