Chapter 2 I hate him!

Start from the beginning

"Did you miss me V," He smiled. I growled.

"No. I Hate You. So why would I miss you," I said angrily.

"You say you hate me but your eyes are saying something different," He smirked.

"The only thing my eyes are saying is you come near, Roxy or me, you won't be alive the next day," I said.

"You can't kill me, you love me too much," He smirked. Just then someone walked in. We looked over at the door. It was Peter, Chase's older brother.

"I'm so sorry for what my bro-" He stopped once he looked at Chase and I.

"Val," He said.

"Hey Pete," I smiled.

"What are you doing here," He asked

"Telling your asshole of a brother to stay away from Roxy and me. We don't want a repeat of 9th grade. Do we?" I asked.

"N-No we don't. I promise he will stay away. Just delete any pictures you have," He said scared.

"You know. Remember your honeymoon with your wife. I was at Florida beach and I saw you with a girl but the girl wasn't your wife. The girl you were with reminded me of Casey, your Ex. So I took multiple pictures. One of you two hugging, holding hands, kissing. I also did some digging around and found out that you two love each other. So Pete, if that's the case, divorce your wife and marry Casey but I swear if your wife gets hurt in this little affair of yours, your pictures won't be so secret. So tell me how many followers do I have on any social media," I said.

"You have 6 billion followers on Insta, Facebook, twitter and tumblr," Pete answered and I smiled.

"Exactly. So if I were to release these pictures and a video, what would happen?" I asked smiling.

"My marriage would crumble and everyone would hate me because everyone would believe you over anyone," Pete answered.

"Exactly. So think over the divorce thing, okay? Remember what I said. As for you Chase Moore, Madison is your long time Girlfriend right? You guys have that benefits kinda relationship right," I asked.

"Yeah," He smiled.

"So what are you doing in bed with her best friend, Raina," I said.

"You have pictures and video," He said looking scared.

"Oh you bet I do. So since I hate you, let me do something," I smiled. I went on insta and uploaded a video of Raina and Chase. #cheaters. Everyone's phone beeped.

"Have fun tomorrow Chase. Try twisting the story cause I'm sure it will not work. Just like last time you tried," I smiled. I kicked him, went back to the sofa, and sat down.

"I'm sorry Val. I really am," Pete said. He grabbed Chase and walked out. Rox looked at me.

"What was-" Rox tried but I stopped her.

"Rox. You may think you know me but even you don't know me completely. So don't ask questions. Just be happy that you kinda know me," I smiled. She smiled and walked upstairs.

"Now you wanna tell us what that was about," Nick asked amused.

"A little thing I call revenge," I said.

"You and Chase have history," Hunter asked.

"Yeah we do," I said.

"What kinda history," Ryder said.

"He was my Ex before I dumped him," I said.

"Care to elaborate," Jace said.

"He wasn't at school one day cause he texted me saying he was sick. So I grabbed him starbucks and went to his house. I found him and Madison in bed. I took a video. Then I asked how long. Madison replied with 5 months. He gave the usual. It's not what it looks like. So I uploaded the video on Insta and Facebook. My phone blew up with comments. The next day, school was horrible for him. Even the football coach hated him," I said.