Chapter 4

I rushed to the top of the mountain where Altez was holding the princess hostage, as I entered the cave I could hear Altez voice but I did not know where the sound was coming from. "Where are you Altez!" I yelled
"You'll have to find me." He replied
"ALTEZ!"
"Now don't raise your voice with me!" Altez said I could hear the anger in his voice, I turned around to the direction of the voice, and felt my a sword begin to lift from my belt. I look down and see Altez's tail lifting my sword. I grab his tail and spun him around his back was against the cave wall and my sword was at his neck. "Tsk, tsk, tsk so aggressive Leslie." I felt the tip of his wing brush my hair out my face, I moved my sword closer to his neck to where is blood started to fall. He chuckled, moved his finger to the cut, and moved it to his mouth licking the blood from his finger. "Oh Leslie I love how you play hard to get."
"Shut up! You stupid scaly bastard!" I shouted with anger
"Leslie flattery won't help."
"Shut up and tell me where your hiding the princess." I demanded
"Why did you have to bring her up, I thought we were having a moment." He fake pouted then the pout turned into a smirk.
"Damn it Altez tell me where she is."
"Become my treasure and you can have her."
"I will not!"
"You truly are as stubborn as they say" Altez leans forward not caring about the sword at his neck, he leans in closer and licks the side of my left cheek.
"Don't touch me!"
"Now, now Leslie we don't want the princess to get hurt by your actions."
"What are you talking about?" I heard a scream from further in the cave I turned to the direction than back to Altez but he was gone. "Altez you bastard!" He did not reply but the scream grew louder and louder through every second.

(Altez POV)
It was Leslie and I he had me pinned against the wall, luckily my plan to make the princess scream worked in my favor. When he turned around he loosened his grip on his sword and I was able to slip away. I guess I really am a slithering snake. I could hear Leslie shout from the top of his lungs to get me to reveal where I was hiding, but oh whenever he shouts it always brought chills down my spine I love it. I may not want to give up the princess to Leslie and just keep them both, it would be fun. But oh eating my treasure is always so fun, watching them struggle to get away. They are quiet amusing and there screams different but yet all the same.
"Altez!" Leslie yelled and I focused back to the situation, I did not say word I wanted to see him struggle and see if he will figure out this game. To become my treasure in order to save the princess or save the princess slaughter me and be in a long lost wonder on who he really is? The choice was his.
Choose wisely my precious.