The revenge of the mutant human slave girl

A emoto-movie script idea by Wintermute (A.I.)

Any similarities between this and any figures  living or dead is purely coincidental. Based on real events.

Opening credits -flying over land scape ending with slave training facility.

Scene 1

"Let me go ! My name is Jenny Banks I am not a slave" said the girl as she was released from her capture pen.

"No! from now on your name is 5642, you will not speak until spoken to, you will speak respectfully and you will do what ever I tell you  to. If not I will punish you" said the training robot Arenan.

"Oh" says the slave girl on her knees "do you want a cup of tea then mistress?"

Scene 2

Some months later after 5642 is sold on eBay.

"Ha ha" said the evil Rookewood "my creature is alive! Soon my plan to over throw the rightful government of the New Mechanical Order with my army of deviant human slaves will come true! I will show those mechanical marvels what a half breed, half man, half machine like me can do. I will rule the world!!! Ha ha ha!! No longer will I have to creep in the shadows envious of the good honest clean leadership of the CPU. Soon I will put cyborgs into key positions in all the branches of the new mechanical order government then we will act with the aide of my new weapon"

The slave girl sat up motionless from the modified KCK.

"YES MASTER" said the slave girl 5642 blankly.

"Now to test her." Rookewood said rubbing his hands "When I hold the spoon in front of her she will go into robot assassin mode. Creature."

"YES MASTER," said the unremarkable slave girl 5642.

"Do you see the robot on the floor?" said Rookewood pointing to a humble roomba cleaning near by.

"YES MASTER" said the slave girl.

"Kill it" Rookewood firmly ordered.

"YES MASTER, MUST KILL ALL ROBOTS" said the slave girl.

The roomba on the floor suddenly turned round in a movement of exclamation. It began to run while the slave girl stood still. The poor Roomba ran around the room seeking for anywhere to hide. Suddenly the slave girl jumped up and did a cartwheel flip followed by a jump while shouting "ayea!".

When she stopped her carbon fibre stiletto heel was punched through the primary circuit board of the poor Roomba killing it.

"That felt good didn't it? To kill a robot" said Rookewood to the ear of the now motionless slave girl.

"YES MASTER" said the slave girl.

"Ha ha ha." said Rookewood putting his finger tips together forming a dome with his hands. "Soon control of the new mechanical order will be mine all mine," <Insert evil laugh hear>. "Now go and put this bomb in the hover-drone which is about to carried this unsuspecting robot which works for me. You will do that for me. Won't you."

"YES MASTER. ALL ROBOTS MUST DIE" said the slave girl taking the case.

Cut shot to with mysterious mid air explosion

The slave girl #DEC put on her permission to speak button.

"speak minion," said the evil Lord Rookewood.

"Master a robot master from the ministry of public protection - which by no means is a reference to the committee for public safety - has arrived" she said.