Chapter Three

Once Sharon had moved in and mark didn't eat with us. It was once again awkward at tea times. I felt that I had been used by my dad. My dad didn't really want me he wanted Sharon. So he said I can move back in to get money then let that bitch move back in. Mark then was looking for some where else to live. He had found a place with his friends. But after a while he couldn't go. So mark stayed living at dads. Sharon was being nice to me and talking to me and calling me darling, but I still don't like her. Shes tried to forget what had happened a few years ago but I will never forget, I hate her and always will, just like every one else. A couple of weeks later, Sharon and dad went for to take the dogs for a walk, just like I wanted when I first moved in, but now Sharon was the apple of my dads eye and not me, I was just the money maker that my dad had to put up with just to get money. And act like he wanted me to live there. I was starting to regret living there. They never told me they were going, they just left, I had found out they had gone, when I went downstairs to ask my dad something and they were gone. When I had to go back to school, Sharon was always home and dad and mark wasn't. Sharon left at 8 but sometimes later. When Sharon had left I went down to get my breakfast, I would never leave me room when shes alone with out my dad.

Sharon was going on holiday for 2 weeks and I was so happy just finally to have my dad, well sort of. Sharon called my dad nearly every night. She had apparently meant to be going for a relaxing holiday but ended up partying and getting drunk every night. But getting drunk at 53 years old is not right. She had even believed to met a foreign guy, my dad wasn't completely sure. When Sharon had come back to England at midnight, my dad had to collect her from the airport. A few weeks after, dad had brought a Dictaphone. Dad recorded every word she said when she was in their bedroom, to prove that she was cheating on him, she wouldn't admit it though. I haven't heard much but now apparently he lives in England too and she goes to him every wednesday night. She wont tell my dad, she just says shes going to a friends. But one day my dad followed her. And took pictures of her car parked outside the foreign guys house. But she still wouldn't admit she went there. She keeps going place with her and my dad doesn't believe her were shes going, so she sends her pictures of were she is and pictures of her friends dog.