s i x

Kevin kept looking at me all day in school. I guess the other girls in the school didn't like that at all. Some random girl came up to me mad telling to stay away from him, I just ignored her, she is irrelevant after all.

I was in in science class which is the last class of the day, thank God. The teacher separated me, ari and nene because we "talk too much" and I still didn't tell them about what happened last night.

I felt a paper hit the back of my head which made me stop doing my work and look behind me. It was Kevin, he gestured for me to pick up the paper. I leaned down and picked it up, unfolding it.

You look cute today ma

I picked up my pencil and started to write back.

You really just threw a paper at my head just to tell me I look cute today? Wait why only today don't I look cute everyday?

I threw the paper back and watched him as he read it. He glanced up at me smiling at little and began writing then threw it back.

I didn't mean it like that and yes you do look cute everyday. Meet me outside of school needa talk to ya.

I look up at him and nod turning back to me work, smiling to myself.

When class was over I picked up all my stuff and headed out the door going to my locker, opening it. I stuffed everything into my backpack and closed it.

I quickly headed to the doors but was stopped by the girls.

"What's the rush lani?" Nene asked.

"Kevin asked me to meet him outside."

"You're not catching feelings for him, are you?" Ari asked looking at me worriedly.

I don't even know how I feel about that boy but if I do catch feelings for him I'm screwed and the girls can't know.

"No of course not," I lie "it's all part of the plan remember."

They both nod approvingly and let me do. I could see Kevin sitting on one of the benches so I walk over to him.

"Hey kev." He looked up from his phone and smiled at me, standing.

"Hey lani."

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked looking up to him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me tommorow, ya know as a date? If y-you don't want to that's f-"

"Yes."

"Wait? What?"

I giggled softly, "I said yes."

A car pulled up beeping, I'm guessing whoever it was is looking for Kevin.

"That's my ride, see you tomorrow kehlani." He said as he walked away and got into the car. He gave me one last wave before the car drove off.

I shook my head and smiled while I started my walk home.