Chapter One ~ Good days to bad

~6:00pm~

I've never liked clocks more.

I locked up the bookstore and began my walk home.

Don't get me wrong, I love working at the bookstore. It's just hard when almost even who came in today are people who dont put their phone to even talk to you. I guess I can't say much, being the youtube addict I am. But at least I talk to people.

I walked down the street in a hurry, the cold night air nibbling against my face and the exposed tips of my fingers. I wrapped myself in a a 'self-hug' and rubbed my arms, steam floating out of my mouth with each breath. A line of buildings appeared, many separated by short alleys. I knew this area well, and walked past the towering houses with confidence.

Before I could react, my body was pulled down one of the more broken down alleys. All I could see was three masked faces before I blacked out.

-Time Skip-

I awoke, feeling sick in my stomach. My eyes began to slowly adjust to the darkness, wherever I was. I shifted, pushing myself of the hard, ridged ground. I looked at my knees and hands, which where scraped and bruised before realising how familiar the room looked.

I looked around at the beige walls and my heart stopped.

Stephanie's basement.

I let out a small, muffled sound. I don't really know what it was, beside distressed. My heart had gone from a stand still to a million miles and hour in a mater of seconds. 

I stood up, holding my spinning head with one hand. Climbing up the stairs I twisted the handle. Locked. I turned to look at the rest of the room, staring at a figure in the corner. His green hair covered his face, but I knew who it was.

I felt my hands shakily travel to cover my mouth, my eyes widening. He looked at me from behind the material around his mouth, his eye's broken and fearful. I rushed down the wooden stairs and crouched next to him, untying the many knots of binds on his hand and feet.

"Oh my god.. Jack... my god I'm so sorry.. Jack oh my god I'm so, so sorry..." I whispered. It was all I could manage right now, eye fixed out the binds. Soon, he was free, removing the mouth gag from his face. And then..

He hugged me. My body froze. 

Jacksepticeye was actually hugging me. Really. Like the real.... Sean Mcloughlin was hugging me. 

I fell from backward from kneeling to sit normally, hugging him tightly. I laughed into his shoulder.

"..o-oh my god-d...." I managed, my voice muffled.

"Thank you so much," he chirped, pulling away from the hug, and resting his hands on my shoulders. He looked at me with a smile as I stared at him, mind-fucked. He laughed.

"I guess you know who I am, huh?" he said, removing his hands and rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Y-yeah.." I said, a bit louder. He smiled brightly, causing me to smile as well. "What a weird way to meet you, hey?" I said, causing us to giggle. 

"OKAY! Bonding time is over!" I heard a loud yell bellow down the basement. The door at the top of the stairs swung open. Stephanie stood at the top of the staircase, smiling wicked. From behind her emerged..

"T-Thomas?!" I stared at him, his smile no longer the one I loved. Nothing was soft on his face, it had become rugged and ugly to me, although nothing had physically changed. But behind his smile wasn't something that made me smile too.

It was something that made me want to throw up.

"Oh Odelle, I'm so sorry," he said sarcastically, "I just really, really hate you!" he mocked, laughing.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks as he spoke. I couldn't understand what he was saying anymore, my eyes blurred. I saw the green hair of the Irishman comforting me, and his muffled and inaudible voice screaming and shouting at them.

I sat in the embrace of Jack as they left. My body shook as he hugged me tightly. I wiped away my tears with the edge of my sleeve, staring into the blue eyes I'd fallen in love with a long while ago. I smiled weakly and embraced him.

[{ A/N: Refer to image }]

I smiled as tears wove in-between my teeth and down my throat. The salt burnt my now sensitive throat as I began to sob. Jack's grip tightened and he whispered reassurance into my head.