Chapter 7: Heavenly Moments

Day two on the road, the weather was inspirational. I had the entire world in my hands, Jane and the road were all I needed. The subtle cold breeze in my face, it was all so soothing and comforting. I'd finished about two chapters since we went on the road. Jane -still not tired of driving- turned up the volume on some song on the radio that I couldn't recognize, with a half smile one hand on the wheel, she looked like she was enjoying it much more than I was. Suddenly the vacant lands weren't not as amusing to watch as Jane, leaning on the door I held my legs to my chest. Admiring her every detail. The wind magically fondling her hair. I automatically started grinning from ear to ear. I was untangled and it felt great.

We agreed on staying in a motel for the night cause, I've always hated driving long distances when it was dark. Around 5 the sun started to set we stopped at the first motel we saw. We got ourselves the fanciest room we could find. The room smelled amazing, with a king-sized bed, the walls were painted in some faint pink color that annoyed me a bit. It was dark and I had too many writing to do for it to bother me again. Jane placed the bags near the armchair throwing herself on the bed after driving for 5 hours, I sat on the desk in front of the bed watching her fall in her beauty sleep. I kept writing until dawn, it was weird how I didn't feel even remotely sleepy, successfully managed to add another chapter and edited the previous. Jane woke up at 6am which was too early for Jane, and by too early I mean extremely early. Not having moved out of bed Jane asked me if I had slept or not, I shook my head no, she started yelling sleepily at me “Get your ass in bed now!

  “Give me a minute, I'm almost done”

   “Now, Ivy”

   “Fine! I am coming, chill out!”

    “There you go”

I laid myself right next to her, she gestured for me to come closer, placed my head on her chest, and closed my eyelids shut. My mind wouldn't shut up though, I wanted to do one thing, I was dying to do this one thing that but I was scared to ask. However, why ask when you can just do? I lifted my head to see Jane still awake.

  “Why are you still awake?” she scolded me.

  “Why are you still awake?” I asked her back, she didn't reply. I couldn't help not smiling and neither did she. I dragged myself to kissing distance to her, tucking a strand of her hair, I placed a kiss on her lips, that fire, I felt my insides burn the urge was so pressing. I got on top of her merging my lips with hers, putting all the devotion I could show through it, she sank her hand in my hair pulling me closer, things elevated quickly just the way I wanted. She knew what I wanted, it was awesome to know she wanted it just as badly as me. I didn't need to hint, we both just went for it. My hands traced her every curve, lovingly sinking my myself more into her. I made it down to her neck, high over how much she smells like candy. Unbuttoning my shirt, I felt the unbelievable warmth over my chest where she had put her hand, I was so into this, into her, everything about her, that body of a wonderland and her sweet caresses

  “I love you” I exhaled

   “I love you”

Our bare bodies glued with passion to each other, I couldn't stop smiling at how happy I was. This wasn't anticipated, before I knew it things intensified and heated up. she gave me everything, made me feel things I never thought I would ever feel, she poured her soul into mine. All thanks to chance. I threw my weight on the bed next to her, breathing heavily, both of us, staring at the ceiling

   “Wow” we breathed out at the same time and giggled. I was wasted on her. Resting my head on my hand, watching her innocently laying there eyes still closed, the best thing that has ever been mine. That angelic face of hers made me know that it was her I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, she was the perfection that I had thought never existed. I couldn't resist not leaning and kiss her one more time, because I couldn't get enough at all.

  “Are you happy?” I asked out of nowhere, but I was glad I did I wanted to know what she was thinking about this, about us.

  “What kind of question is that? Of course I am! More than you can even imagine” she said snapping her eyes open.

  “Really?”

  “Let me show you” she answered shifting her body entirely over me. Surprised, I raised both eyebrows with an impressed smile, she chuckled. Her thumb rubbing my check, she placed kiss on my neck, stayed there a while longer to return back meeting my lips again, I pulled her closer to me . The heat was painfully sweet, I clenched to her, I kept losing track of my breaths.

We were both done with round two. I worshiped making love to her, which nothing will ever feel so pleasant, an average motel room felt like heaven with her, all I could think of was how I want her to be mine, till the end of time. She rested her head on my chest, in my arms where she belonged, where she fitted perfectly my hands lingered on her back line as she fell fast asleep angelically. It took me an hour to fall asleep as well, I just couldn't close my eyes on something so breathtaking. I held her tighter as I felt myself slowly falling asleep. I was pretty positive that I was the only one whose first time was a charm.