Ch.5

~skip 1 month~

The girls are finally done with the tour and now they are on their way to their house. Lily was asleep in Lauren's arms. Lily hasn't seen the house yet because the girls adopted her in the middle of the tour. They pulled into the driveway and made their way into the house. The girls had the bags while Lauren carried Lily inside the house. Lauren laid Lily down on the couch in the living room. Once Lauren laid her down Lily woke up. What is this place? When did we get here? Lily thought to herself. Lauren can see how scared Lily was because she doesn't know where she is. "Hey Lily" Lauren said. Lily just waved. "Welcome home" Lauren said. Lily looked at with a confused expression in her face. "This is where me and the girls live when we're not on tour" Lauren said. Lily just nodded in understatement. I wish Lily would just trust us or at least me. She talks but she mostly doesn't talk. Why can't she trust us? Lauren thought to herself. "Come on Lily, I'm gonna show you around" Lauren said while getting up. Lily lifted up her arms signaled she wants to be carried. Lauren lifted Lilly up and started walking. "Where the other girls at?" Lily whispered. "First of all it's, 's here are the other girls?', and they are sleeping because they're tired" Lauren said. Once Lauren was done showing Lily around, Lily started yawning. "Are you sleepy?" Lauren asked the little girl in her arms. Lily nodded. "Okay, let me take you to your room" Lauren said. Once Lauren got up the stairs she walked in to a plain room.with a bed in the middle of the room. "This is you room" Lauren said. Lauren put Lily down on the bed. Lauren then grabbed some pajamas for Lily to change into. Then, Lauren helps Lily change into her pajamas. "Goodnight Lily" Lauren said as he started walking out the door. "Lauwen, can you stay with me?" Lily asked. Lauren nodded and went back to the bed that the little girl was laying on. Lauren started singing 'Lego house' to Lily. Then they both fell asleep.

A/N: Hey y'all!!! Sorry for the short chapter. I couldn't think of what to write for this chapter. My spring break starts in Wednesday so I will try to make more chapters during spring break. What do y'all think of the book so far? Did yall like this chapter? Give me some ideas for my next chapter. Hope you enjoy!!!